• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Benjarong at the Dusit hotel has the best and most authentic thai food....Spices at Manila pen is also pretty good though it doesn't exclusively serve thai cuisine because iyt has dishes from other parts of Asia in it's menu........If you opt for something cheaper, poeple's palace in greenbelt isn't bad but I still prefer their resto in Malate before.........Too bad it's close already...

• 1 month later...

Darn. I've been searching for for a Thai Resto thread and it's here under Food and Beverages. -_-

I'm such a sucker for Tom Yum, Pad Thai, Tako and that Thai Halo-Halo with the water chestnuts and coconut cream.

Are there any new Thai Restos worth checking out?

Benjarong at the Dusit hotel has the best and most authentic thai food....Spices at Manila pen is also pretty good though it doesn't exclusively serve thai cuisine because iyt has dishes from other parts of Asia in it's menu........If you opt for something cheaper, poeple's palace in greenbelt isn't bad but I still prefer their resto in Malate before.........Too bad it's close already...

you really know your thai food well!

Darn. I've been searching for for a Thai Resto thread and it's here under Food and Beverages. -_-

I'm such a sucker for Tom Yum, Pad Thai, Tako and that Thai Halo-Halo with the water chestnuts and coconut cream.

Are there any new Thai Restos worth checking out?

benjarong is the best though expensive.

i tried soms and its lousy.

s & r near ust used to be good, pero the quality has deteriorated.

sukhothai is ok.

there's a new place run by sukhothai, i forgot the name. its in marvin plaza bldg over at pasong tamo.

Edited by gadalej
benjarong is the best though expensive.

i tried soms and its lousy.

s & r near ust used to be good, pero the quality has deteriorated.

sukhothai is ok.

there's a new place run by sukhothai, i forgot the name. its in marvin plaza bldg over at pasong tamo.

but Benjarong is good!

Tried Tom Yum soup and Pad Thai sa bagong bukas na Thai resto sa Megamall front Toy Kingdom...nothing especial ang tagal pa ng order namin...pina cancel ko na nga ..biglang dumating! ngek...

Tried Tom Yum soup sa Seafood/Crab resto sa Podium...parang sinigang natin he! he! gusto ko parin yung lasa ng tom yum sa oddys..may gata yata yun...ginutom tuloy ako ngayon!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried a Thai Restaurant upstairs in Shangri-la plaza but I cannot remember the name, it's on the same level as starbucks anyway.

I asked them if the chef is actually of Thai origin and they said yes but it was his last day that day...what a shame.

the food is impeccable, decent size servings and the food is a combination of both traditional thai food and a mixture contemporary cuisines.

highly recommended!

Guest Gelli®

love thai food! especially pad thai and pad see yew. yum!!!! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by Gelli®