The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

AKO IYONG PANG 101, BRO. AT ITO ANG PANG 15,001 NA NONSENSICAL POST KO. INAAMIN KO, BOPOLS AKO!

AKO SI SAINTPETER5858 AKA BRIGHTEST STAR AKA MTCDESTROYER AKA JOE CHAN AKA CHARLESONGSY AKA JOHNHENRYTAN AKA UPADMU2008 AKA SAINTMICHAELARCHANGEL AKA AAA1 AKA MVP3 AKA THE LORD OF THE ALTERNICKS!!!!!

Good for you, you've got some list that includes plenty of names I've never come across with so far! Who are these Charlessy? Johnhenrytan? Etc? And I'm sure you still have some other names. Whoa, that's paranoia at its worst!

Guest alternick fury

Good for you, you've got some list that includes plenty of names I've never come across with so far! Who are these Charlessy? Johnhenrytan? Etc? And I'm sure you still have some other names. Whoa, that's paranoia at its worst!

Are you describing yourself? You are the one with plenty of names here and yet you do not want to admit it!

the horny lil devils are multiplying like wabbits

You're right dungeonbaby :)

@Alternick fury, nick pureee, nick purigit, nick flurry, whatever, you're not supposed to provoke me coz I'm the official, the referee. You're gonna be disqualified (DQ) from the fight if you intentionally attack the official.

Let's call on Invisible12345, MTC Destroyer and many others instead. They are your opponent.

Go, fight!!!

Edited by SaintPeter5858

You're right dungeonbaby :)

@Alternick fury, nick pureee, nick purigit, nick flurry, whatever, you're not supposed to provoke me coz I'm the official, the referee. You're gonna be disqualified (DQ) from the fight if you intentionally attack the official.

Let's call on Invisible12345, MTC Destroyer and many others instead. They are your opponent.

Go, fight!!!

What a pussy. Who told you that you will be a referee here? This is a free for all fight club where everyone gets attacked and there are no disqualifications. Grow up, you filthy animal!

It's really amusing to see this thread degenerate into a nick fury spoof thread. By the way, to my sycophants who've been making spoofs on my nick, it's still a long way to go before you degenerates even come close to being cheap imitations of the original. Have fun on this thread spoofing your idol, nick fury.laugh.gif

I'm having fun here, idol. I love to fight these brainless alternicks who post tons of garbage in other threads. They should post all their nonsense here.

• Like (+1) 1
Guest Riveria

Mods, there is a clamor to rename this thread the nick fury thread. By the way, Riveria, I'm tempted to put the post of alberto_ aka invisibleman123456 regarding the Boston Celtics not being title contenders. laugh.gif

Forget it..I'm just a cheerleader here... ;)