The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

You are done with me kasi wala ka na masabi, I challenge anyone here to call the TOTAL HEALTH CLINIC in paranaque, marina road corner coastal highway,

ask for a lohel, he's the bantay there,

you see, this is where Jopoc challenged me to go meet him

in his words "my place, my conditions," this after 3 challenges to him to come to MY OFFICE mind you, 2nd & 3rd time to meet me at the starbucks in metro walk, I gave him my cellphone number, my car's license plate number, I described myself to him and told him i would wear a white lacoste

i stood outside the very front of starbucks where i waited for TWO WHOLE HOURS

i snapped time stamped pictures of me, several times, even had the guys in the table next to me snap pics of me, para walang duda na andon ako at the time of the challenge,

an daming dahilan nitong crispy pata in the making na to, kesyo hindi convenient sa kanya, kesyo late na nya nakuha ung message, kesyo he "was on another application" kaya hindi nya nabasa ung message, tapos me drama pang "i'll be in a nearby province kaya i won't be reading my messages"

samantala, sa mga chupipay na masahihan na thread, andon sya kada oras, nag po-post,

aba'y ano bang klaseng abogado to? an dami namang free time to? baka notaryo ka don sa 4th floor namin? katabi ng cafeteria?

so eto na si rambo, nag PM sa akin, "my time, my conditions"

sabi sabi ko naman sa sarili ko (at sa mga mod na hate din sya, wag ka mag alalala jopig, malalaman mo din kung sino sila, marami sila)

sabi ko puchanginang to, hindi ko palalampasin to, me resbak o hindi itong kulugong to, pupuntahan ko, kahit mag isa

cause you know what jopoc, there comes a time in one's life where you need to be a MAN

so, I went, you gave vague directions on how to get there, where it could've been so easy to let me know how to get there, but you were counting on two things --- 1. that i wouldn't show up

or 2. that i would be late enough, for you to say i didn't show up at the right time, and give you reason to flee...

well, i was there you overweight waste of space, i was there at 3, i had to take a uturn to head back to macapagal to enter that aguinaldo street to make you sugod at the Health Center

I have toll tickets --- date and time stamped to show i had to enter the toll gate, make a u turn, turn into macapagal and go into the road in front of the health clinic

prior to my entering the toll gate, i already told lohel and bambi, ung bantay don sa kapitbahay, na sabihin sa jopoc na mataba, iikot ko lang ang kotse ko, at pupuntahan ko sya,

nag text ka kamo? pwes dinial ko ang number na iyon, "CANNOT BE REACHED" --- ANO TO, finorward mo? kahit ba sa telepono lang nag tatago ang bayag mo?

anong klaseng girl ka jopoc?

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury -- i have physical, undeniable, irrefutable evidence to show that I, ElRey, stood up to a challenge to meet with this cowardly Prichon de leche, at his designated time and place,

I was alone and ready,

and all he has to say was that he texted me? twice?

where, pray tell, did you text me from? the all you can eat buffet at saisaki?

and here is the quality of man this jopoc is,

why don't you repeat for all to hear jopoc,

what it is you imply my little daughter should do?

you've taken it to another level --- mark your words, i make no threats from here on in,

I just want you to reiterate,

What is it you want my little, innocent daughter to do?

^ puro yabang ang isang ito!

:hypocritesmiley: :goatee:

eh tang ina mo po pala kuya!!

oh, nde pa kita nakakanti mabahong salita na agad lumalabas sa keyboard mo.

san ka ba lumaki? ay sa sesame street nga lang pala kaya pala away bata mode ka.

heto sau!

*kinutusan si ernie*

:evil: :evil:

wait lang for the photos, got a real job here

thanks lomex, the ball's been in your "friends" court

it's not that i have something to prove, its that he does, law degree and everything...

get on with it kamo, hello, how many more times than FOUR does he need,

he won't show up,