The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

Ah, nice to be back in my room & have my pet microbes greet me with their predictable affection & minute intelligence. I see they haven't grown brains & spines yet or expanded their vocabulary. Oh well, all good things come in their right time.

TEKA BWAKANGINAMO, ANO BA TONG PINAGSASABI MO?

Nothing new that these microbes can think of. Just the same old stuff & fantasizing that I'm afraid of them. & whatever perversions they have about me

Anyway, my post of the day as I meditate on the pain of the Ultimatae Warriors inflict on themselves ...

Caine: I was cleansing my mind of impurities. Disturbances.

Martin: How does it work?

Caine: It lets me see the nature of things as they really are.

Martin: Is that what keeps you from getting mad?

Caine: It is how I may encounter life's many faces with some sense of peace.

TNT Hsia: I like meditating in my room, the Fight Club 4, every so often. I find peace in the realization of the mediocrity of the Ultimate Warriors & the hope that I can help elevate them from their sorry self-inflicted state. Know why they find security in number? They are afraid of standing alone.

Edited by TNT Hsia
Nothing new that these microbes can think of. Just the same old stuff & fantasizing that I'm afraid of them. & whatever perversions they have about me

Anyway, my post of the day as I meditate on the pain of the Ultimatae Warriors inflict on themselves ...

TNT Hsia: I like meditating in my room, the Fight Club 4, every so often. I find peace in the realization of the mediocrity of the Ultimate Warriors & the hope that I can help elevate them from their sorry self-inflicted state. Know why they find security in number? They are afraid of standing alone.

ano ba yang pinagsasabi mo?

mukhang kulang ka lang sa chupa at kulang lang sa sundot ang butas ng pwet mo ,eto ibibigay ko sayo ang katawan ko at pagsawaan mo ang dambuhalang etits ko, isubo mo hanggang mabilaukan ka para manahimik ka na, Di ba yun lang naman ang habol mo dito sa FC, ang maghanap ng tite na susundot sayo

andami mong sinasabi, putak ka ng putak pero di ka naman makapalag

SUNTUKAN NA LANG TAYO PARA MAGMUMOG KA NG DUGO

ANO PAPALAG KA UNGAS!!!

kwela ka!

ALAM MO PUKENG INA KA, TARANATADO KA, BAT DI KA PA MAGPAKAMATAY AT ISAMA MO NA BUONG ANGKAN MO DAHIL DELIKADONG KUMALAT ANG LAHI MO SA MUNDO MAPUPUNO NG KA BADUYAN ANG SANLIBUTAN.........

GANUN PA MAN EH p#tang %na MO HABANG BUHAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Altoknoaktsdareturnopdasingaw's vocabulary is incredible. It is very wide by a microbe's standards & his ability to seethe with hate & envy for the joys in life that he cannot fathom is understandable. Welcome to my room again, altoknoaktz! Same goes for the rest of your boypren, D'Ultimatae Warriors. For the record, I dont want you & your boyprens to die. May all of you you live long in that hell of mediocrity that you & your boyprens are at present. As for your parents & family? I know you don't have any or anyone willing to recognize you as kin, unless of course they are microbes too.

Edited by TNT Hsia
ano ba yang pinagsasabi mo?

mukhang kulang ka lang sa chupa at kulang lang sa sundot ang butas ng pwet mo ,eto ibibigay ko sayo ang katawan ko at pagsawaan mo ang dambuhalang etits ko, isubo mo hanggang mabilaukan ka para manahimik ka na, Di ba yun lang naman ang habol mo dito sa FC, ang maghanap ng tite na susundot sayo

If it isn't the dyanitor of my room, the FC-4. Reminder: please clean the room with your mop & not dirty it with your mouth. If you have any problems with your employment contract, bring it to the proper channels ike the DOLE! One more thing. Get real. Stop fantasizing that you have a penis.

putang inang buhay to o... kung kailang ka malapit nang maging masaya tsaka naman may epal na sisingit.

alam nang may boyfriend na, tska manliligaw ang p#tang %na.

bakit naman kasi nung single pa sya, hindi niligawan.

gusto tlgang makasakit... o naghahanap ng sakit ng katawan...

p#tang %na tlga... kung hindi lang masama... gigripuhan kita sa lalamunan para lang matapos na eh...

pero... ok na rin tong ganito...

siguro ngayon mapapatunayan kung who's the better man...

pero...

p#tang %na MO PA RIN. :thumbsdownsmiley:

ang sabihin mo eh bakla ka talaga!! wala ka pala eh, puro ka angas :boo: ungas ka lang pala

suntukan na para paputukin ko ang mukha mo sa sapak gago!

Uulitin ko sa tagalog, bilang pag galang ko sa yo. Hind ako pumaatol sa mga tulad mong walang kwenta & walang kapakipakinabang.

Edited by TNT Hsia
Mga pare wag na pansinin si TNT HSIA para d na maka reply yan!! :lol:

Nasa ibang bansa yan wala lang magawa hayaan na lang mag monologue

The most sensible post in my room, The Fight Club 4. He knows when to give up. Welcome to my room, crabman! Now what makes you think I'm not in da 'hood? :huh:

Edited by TNT Hsia
Altoknoaktsdareturnopdasingaw's vocabulary is incredible. It is very wide by a microbe's standards & his ability to seethe with hate & envy for the joys in life that he cannot fathom is understandable. Welcome to my room again, altoknoaktz! Same goes for the rest of your boypren, D'Ultimatae Warriors. For the record, I dont want you & your boyprens to die. May all of you you live long in that hell of mediocrity that you & your boyprens are at present. As for your parents & family? I know you don't have any or anyone willing to recognize you as kin, unless of course they are microbes too.

ULUL KA TANG INA MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PINAG KAKAKANTOT NA NUNG MGA RUGBY BOY YUNG NANAY MO SA KANTO AT YUNG TATAY MO NAMAN NA WALANG UTAK ANDUN CHINUHCUPA YUNG MGA TAONG GRASA. HINDOT KAYO NG BUONG PAMILYA MO AT SA MGA MAHAL MO SA BUHAY MGA p#tang %na NA RIN NILA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ULUL KA TANG INA MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PINAG KAKAKANTOT NA NUNG MGA RUGBY BOY YUNG NANAY MO SA KANTO AT YUNG TATAY MO NAMAN NA WALANG UTAK ANDUN CHINUHCUPA YUNG MGA TAONG GRASA. HINDOT KAYO NG BUONG PAMILYA MO AT SA MGA MAHAL MO SA BUHAY MGA p#tang %na NA RIN NILA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that all? :thumbsdownsmiley: Learn the lesson of crabman, how to face defeat graciously.

TNT Hsia's Lesson of Warriorship for the Day:

"Weakness prevails over strength. Gentleness conquers. Become the calm and restful breeze that tames the violent sea."

Is that all? :thumbsdownsmiley: Learn the lesson of crabman, how to face defeat graciously.

TNT Hsia's Lesson of Warriorship for the Day:

"Weakness prevails over strength. Gentleness conquers. Become the calm and restful breeze that tames the violent sea."

weakness

gentleness

hehehehe :boo:

di ba traits ng bading yan

baklang bakla ka talaga TNT

umamin ka na kase ng naghahanap ka lang ng tite dito sa FC!!