• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Brain Vs Heart Vs Sexual Urges

biologically, when your body releases endorphins (hormones secreted by the brain) you will feel the sensation of "falling in love" such as euphoria (happiness, giddy, light). whenever you feel this sensation...you most often would say "im in love" with whomever you are associating those sensations with.

emotionally, whenever you feel a sense of "attachment" to a certain person...you begin to equate that with falling in love with that person. You begin to want to be with that particular individual more than others.

sexually, you feel attraction for the person...a strong urge to swap fluids. Hahahhahha. sexual attraction could happen without emotional attachment thus some people could just walk away after the act of coupling has taken place since the sexual urge has been satisfied.

so how do most people determine if they're in love? it should really a battle between the brain and the heart. Personally, I have been relying on my heart to help me decide on how i handle relationships in the past. Does it work? For me...sadly it does not. Now im approaching relationships ...and potential relationships...with both my brain and heart. As for the sexual urges...those come and go but once i start feeling a sense of "attachment" to a specific individual...i now consciously stand back a bit and listen to what my brain is telling me before i take a plunge. So far, my brain has kept me from making the same mistakes i have done in the past.

well said.. ^_^

hindi porket mahilig tau sa sexy ibig sabihin libog lang yun. ok tinuro lang to ng prof ko sa psyco 101. sabi nya based sa study ni sigmund frued maari daw na ang human desires a attractive a sexy person. pero in thier unconsious mind it just happen na exited lang sila kasi gusto nila ng healthy na offspring.

my mga guy na sobrang desire sa women in power kasi naniniwala sila na those women can produce a good offspring. sinasabi nila na nasarapan sila sa girl na sexy(commonly sabi nila sexual urge lang) pero sa unconsious mind nila they desire to have a good kids like them.

sa mga tao na gusto naman is brain nagkataon they value it to much andun ang pagpapahalaga nila.

not all is sexual urge.

heart ang pinaka complicated. madaling magmahal, madaling mabigo, madaling makarecover at madaling magmahal ulit. cycle lang lang. nagkakataon lang na yung iba mabagal ang cycle ng love nila. :mtc:

Madali akong maatract sa opposite sex if they are damn good conversationalist and very witty kung

sumagot.I find them very sexy lalo na kapag may dating din ang pagdadala ng sarili nila.

But for serious relationship..i usually follow my hearts desire.My mind should also confirm that this gal

is a GF material that needs to be respected and be loved the most.But for FUBU's/Flings...sexual urges

is all that matters.... :)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
When you're in love.... is it the brain that's acting and telling you you're in love or is it the heart? :blink:

nako ha? BRAIN LANG MAY KAKAYANAN MAG SABI NG FEELING.. hypothalamus..

walang kamuwang muwang ang heart..

kaya nga sabi ng medical students, its better to say

I LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HYPOTHALAMUS

THAN TO SAY

I LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART

HYPO IS IN THE PART OF BRAIN, AYT?