The I Quit Drinking Club

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I quit drinking sodas and later on alcoholic drinks.

At some point you get ostracized. I did it for my health plus bawas productivity pag may pamilya na dami na ginagawa.

Yes I was a heavy drinker during my teen years to prove ones manhood parang rite of passage thing. Which I later on realized galaw ng fake tough guys, I knew the things that mattered in my life and alcohol is not part of it.

I quit it, and one of the best decisions I made. Yung occasional ganun din eh napapasarap yung two bottles tapos yung for the road nakakailan pa. The next day sakit sa ulo, antok, upset stomach.

Life is stressful I understand, some people drink and I don't judge them for that. But massage :P and sports are the best for me out ther in relieving yung ating stressful living sa society.

Hope ya'll find your balance and "wellnes" (the term, haha) in life.

....(Zen-inspired instrumental playing)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For some reason, i lost interest in drinking na..kung dati nakukulangan ako sa limang lata ng red horse, ngayon, hindi pa nangangalahati ang isang lata nawawalan na ko ng gana. Most of the time, gusto ng utak ko pero katawan ko na umaayaw - wala naman ako nararamdamang sakit or anuman. Weird.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...