Gundam

extrarice3

list of what i have atm:

Death Scythe Hell Custom (FG 144)

Altron gundam (FG 144)

0 Type Wing gundam (FG 144)

Wing Gundam Endless Waltz Custom (HG 100)

00 Raiser + GN Sword 3 (HG 144)

list of what i want:

Wing gundam Endless Waltz (Pearl Version, MG 144)

HG na Heavyarrms

at syempre, PG na 00 Raiser

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

these are my units as of July 11, 2011:

1/100 MGs

MBF-P02 Red Frame Kai

MS-06J Zaku II Char Aznable Custom

MS-06J Zaku II Green Commander Type, MS 8th Team

RGM-79C GM Kai Space Type

RX-78-2 Gundam ver.2

RX-79G Gundam Ground Assault Type, Shiro Amada Unit, MS 8th Team

1/100 HGs

GAT-X105 Strike, Sword Striker Pack

GAT-X102 Duel Shroud

MBF-P02 Astray Red Frame

MBF-P01 Astray Green Frame

ZGMF-X1000/A1 Gunner Zaku, Dearka Elthman Custom

ZGMF-X1001/M Blaze Zaku Phantom, Rey Za Burrell Custom

ZGMF-X56S Force Impulse Gundam

1/144 HGs

MS-09F Domtropen Mass Production Type

ZGMF-X1000/A1 Gunner Zaku Green

ZGMF-X1000/A1 Gunner Zaku, Lunamaria Custom

ZGMF-X1000/S Slash Zaku Green

MS-06J Zaku II, Char Aznable Custom

RGM-79D GM Cold District Type

ZGMF-1017 GINN Insurgent Type

ZGMF-X10A Freedom

ZGMF-X42S Destiny

RX-77-2 Guncannon Mass Production Type

these are my units as of July 11, 2011:

1/100 MGs

MBF-P02 Red Frame Kai

MS-06J Zaku II Char Aznable Custom

MS-06J Zaku II Green Commander Type, MS 8th Team

RGM-79C GM Kai Space Type

RX-78-2 Gundam ver.2

RX-79G Gundam Ground Assault Type, Shiro Amada Unit, MS 8th Team

1/100 HGs

GAT-X105 Strike, Sword Striker Pack

GAT-X102 Duel Shroud

MBF-P02 Astray Red Frame

MBF-P01 Astray Green Frame

ZGMF-X1000/A1 Gunner Zaku, Dearka Elthman Custom

ZGMF-X1001/M Blaze Zaku Phantom, Rey Za Burrell Custom

ZGMF-X56S Force Impulse Gundam

1/144 HGs

MS-09F Domtropen Mass Production Type

ZGMF-X1000/A1 Gunner Zaku Green

ZGMF-X1000/A1 Gunner Zaku, Lunamaria Custom

ZGMF-X1000/S Slash Zaku Green

MS-06J Zaku II, Char Aznable Custom

RGM-79D GM Cold District Type

ZGMF-1017 GINN Insurgent Type

ZGMF-X10A Freedom

ZGMF-X42S Destiny

RX-77-2 Guncannon Mass Production Type

NICE LIST! sana maging ganyan ka-dami din yung sa book shelf ko....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

saan ba nakakabili ng murang gundam's?

you can directly buy from Japan, www.hlj.com is you are willing to wait and if you have a few credit cards to charge in.

or you can go to Greenhills, Greattoys Online and Wasabi Toys (GT are on sale till Oct. 20, lots of branches in Manila) if you want to have it right there and if you don't mind a few hundreds raise on the price.

or you can go to Toy Kingdom on all SM Malls, Toys R Us, Lil's Hobby Centers is you really want it expensive and easy to find stores.

or you can find a broker who buy and sell units, you will be waiting for days or weeks though but the price is real cheap, almost near the original price, for an authentic bandai unit. I know two guys, let me know if you are interested.

Been collecting Gundam Units since 2004. Started out with 1/144 scale kits from the Gundam-W series. Then I stopped for a couple of years. About a year ago I re-started my collection by buying all available units of the Gundam Wing-Endless Waltz series.

As of present I shifted from the original Bandai models to the more affordable "knock-off" versions in Divisoria primarily to practice my weathering techniques.

In the last couple of months I was able to assemble an Exia Ignition type, Unicorn, Gundoom and Sinanju.

• 3 weeks later...
you can directly buy from Japan, www.hlj.com is you are willing to wait and if you have a few credit cards to charge in.

or you can go to Greenhills, Greattoys Online and Wasabi Toys (GT are on sale till Oct. 20, lots of branches in Manila) if you want to have it right there and if you don't mind a few hundreds raise on the price.

or you can go to Toy Kingdom on all SM Malls, Toys R Us, Lil's Hobby Centers is you really want it expensive and easy to find stores.

or you can find a broker who buy and sell units, you will be waiting for days or weeks though but the price is real cheap, almost near the original price, for an authentic bandai unit. I know two guys, let me know if you are interested.

Agree on what was said above. To add on Item 1: you might need to add a few extra PHP in "paying-off" Customs. I encountered this before when ordering from abroad.:(. I initially thought would have saved a bit from buying from HLJ during their gundam sales promo, but instead, I paid more because of Customs :(. Hay Customs..

Agree on what was said above. To add on Item 1: you might need to add a few extra PHP in "paying-off" Customs. I encountered this before when ordering from abroad.:(. I initially thought would have saved a bit from buying from HLJ during their gundam sales promo, but instead, I paid more because of Customs :(. Hay Customs..

If they will be asking for a duties and taxes payment, make sure that there is a receipt and the computation is right, since there is a tariff for every item that is imported here in manila. do not pay if they are not receipted and immediately ask for the name of the customs people you are dealing with and file a report to BOC, if you have somebody with you, you can ask him to record the scenario as added proof.

• 3 weeks later...