Grade Mo Sa Ncee?

I once asked my spritual guru the rules on how not the become a complete bore. The first two rules are:

One: Do not discuss anything relating to the weather

Two: Do not advertise your IQ.

Unless you are using for the betterment of humanity what is written in that piece of paper (your NSAT, NCEE, UPCAT, Mensa score), it is meaningless.

you have a point there darna, este joeyjay pala.... ano ba score mo??

peace :P

Those who got an NCEE score of 99+, walang kathrill-thrill buhay nyo mga tsong/tsang. You don't have any reason to celebrate or drink the night away... Ang pinaka-masarap na makuha na score at SARAP as in SARAP mag-celebrate is the score within 75% to 76%.

MINE is 75.01% ;) :rolleyes:

tama ka dyan pre ...... naglabasan mga nerds dito eh ... i've heard of 99+, pero 99++ meron pala?? dito ko lang nalaman yan eh....hehe.... i hope most of us are honest here..... coz i am ... pero most seem honest naman eh.... i sense it from their posts... :D :P peace brothers!!

NCEE i believe is the old term, may bago na silang tawag doon ...

anyway, ncee score is not an indicative of success. it is just a test that you need to pay ... racket lang yan. even schools ask for it, and just heavily rely on their own entrance examination.

NSAT is the new term, or baka napalitan na rin yan....meron pa ba NSAT??

you are right, i've read that most if not all of the millionaires and billionaires are bad in school, some did not even go through school. some are even involved in fights when they were in school. good grades just make you a good employee while people with bad grades become business owners..... they become filthy rich!! hehe :P

Sige na nga, sali na ako sa pataasan ng ihe dito... 99++

I was also in the top 30 who took the UPCAT in my batch (ka batch ko si Kris Aquino, pasado siya, bagsak si Dranreb). How do I know I was in the top 30? When I took the results from the registrar, she asked me why I didn't apply for the INTARMED program (only the top 30 are qualified). Wala kasi kaming pera... gusto ko naman talagang mag-duktor.

Ano ako ngayon? I'm basically a BUM!!!

oks lang yan, sali ka na lang sa Game KNB ni Kris.... isang bum nanalo doon ng milyones, nerd in high school pero college drop-out.... ka-batch ko rin si Kris eh

Ako 98 lang. Second lang ako sa batch namin, 3 pa kami na 98 ang score.

Ang nakakatuwa, ka-tie ko ang Valedictorian at Salutatorian namin. Samantalang ako e ang batang isinusuka ng faculty namin sa sobrang kulit ko.

Ang naka-99 namin e ex-GF ko na nasa lower section pa. :wub:

Mundo nga naman...

Would you believe that I have a best buddy na nakakuha ng - 14 (yes, NEGATIVE FOURTEEN). Hanggang ngayon, di namin maisip kung paano niya nakuha yon.

Ayaw i-share ang tips e. Madamot. :D