Grade Mo Sa Ncee?

Nope. the NCEE was first required for admission to college in the early '70s. I would know because I took it in the very first year. Ganoon ako katanda. At dahil #188 ang member number ko sa MTC, pati dito sa MTC matagal na ako.

Para hindi OT, my NCEE was 99.99 percentile.

Your NCEE "grade" is not really a grade. It is a "rank". When you get 99 percentile — not 99 percent, which is a grade—this means that you scored higher than 99% of the people who took the NCEE in that year. It does not mean that if the NCEE had 100 questions for you to answer, you only got one question wrong. So, even if you got only 20% of the questions correctly, but you were in a crop of high school graduates populated by idiots, morons, and crétins, it can be entirely possible for you to be ranked in the top 99 percentile.

Wow sir Boomouse, and talino nyo naman po. Thanks for the explanation. By the way, kelan po ba na online ang MTC sa internet? HOpe to get the answer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...