Sino Ang Pinaka Nakaka-Asar Na Sports Caster?

opinyon ko. quinito henson is the worst. trying to be knowledgable and nba-like. but is really stupid. chino trinidad too. stupid and biased lalo na pag phil vs other countries ang kino-cover. ed picson is the best. sooo pinoy. no pretentions of hollywood. trivializes the sport for the layman. and no biases.

opinyon ko. quinito henson is the worst. trying to be knowledgable and nba-like. but is really stupid. chino trinidad too. stupid and biased lalo na pag phil vs other countries ang kino-cover. ed picson is the best. sooo pinoy. no pretentions of hollywood. trivializes the sport for the layman. and no biases.
very entertaining and inteligent too.

nung nag champion ang LOS ANGELES LAKERS nung 2000 season,

nagsalita ng patapos si QUINITO HENSON nang tanungin siya ng

kasama niyang sports caster kung mag repeat champion ang

LAKERS sa 2001 season, sabi ni QUINITO na hindi na raw mag

champion ang LAKERS sa 2001 season, kahit anong malakas na

NBA team daw kayang mag champion pero LAKERS HINDING HINDI.

hindi ko nakakalimutan yung comment niyang yun !! sa tingin ko,

karamihan sa inyo narinig yung PATAPOS NA SALITANG yun ni

QUINITO. "ANY TEAM "BUT" THE LAKERS". "ANY TEAM "BUT" THE LAKERS".

As a sports betting fanatic, I think the worst thing a commentator can do/say is come up with a 'FEARLESS FORECAST'. Recently Quinito Henson had his on Pacquiao - Barrera Rematch confidently saying Barrera will go down on the 6th round (?)... Hmmmm!

I think the best opinions will still come from the socalled ODD MAKERS. They are the basis of commentators ALL over the world.

On a stupider side, WHO EVER APPOINTED CHITO TRINIDAD as PBL COMMISSIONER? The guy is plain dumb and cant even discuss his basketball games intelligently...

Im real sorry for berating the son of Recah Trinidad.

At this point and time, I feel that Freddie Webb is a fair commentator. I dunno wat happend but I havent heard from him and hottie Gretchen Pulido in a while. (ABS-CBN's Sports Talk)..

Sighhhh!

As a sports betting fanatic, I think the worst thing a commentator can do/say is come up with a 'FEARLESS FORECAST'. Recently Quinito Henson had his on Pacquiao - Barrera Rematch confidently saying Barrera will go down on the 6th round (?)... Hmmmm!

I think the best opinions will still come from the socalled ODD MAKERS. They are the basis of commentators ALL over the world.

On a stupider side, WHO EVER APPOINTED CHITO TRINIDAD as PBL COMMISSIONER? The guy is plain dumb and cant even discuss his basketball games intelligently...

Im real sorry for berating the son of Recah Trinidad.

At this point and time, I feel that Freddie Webb is a fair commentator. I dunno wat happend but I havent heard from him and hottie Gretchen Pulido in a while. (ABS-CBN's Sports Talk)..

Sighhhh!

Sino ba yung newscaster kahapon nung basketball game who was calling Joseph Yeo, Joseph YAO.... Tapos may The year of the Yeo pa....

What the? <_<

hindi ko maalala mga names nila pero during the coverage eh pinag-uusapan nila na according daw kay Joseph Yeo ang pronounciation daw ng YEO sa chinese eh YAO kaya ganun ang pag-pronounce nila.

• 3 weeks later...

no offense, but the ones you are mentioning are the only ones doing sports cast. parang wala na bang option? anyway, i think ilagay din nating kung sino sa tingin nyo ang ok ding sports caster if any. For me quinito is just fine since he's doing research, i dont see anyone giving some nonrelated sport trivias. Bad? hmmm, you know the piñol? tama ba? maarteng slang hehehe

The duo of Sev Sarmenta and Ed Picson has gotta be the best. I used to hate Sev's sports commentary but the way he does it, he keeps the game alive even when there's not much fanfare in the game. Ed Picson's color commentary, on the other hand, is just like Sev, straight up play-by-play but not that lively. And he sometimes takes out a joke or two spontaneously. These two top my list.

Quenito Henson? One word: EXAGGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NAKAKAPIKON TALAGA!!!!!!!!!! PAMPASIRA NG BROADCAST!

Marami... Too many to mention. Actually, pwede mo silang isahin: all ABS-CBN commentators, courtside reporters included.

when we hosted ncaa season 81, abs cbn had a few requirements for courtside reporters..

they had to be pretty, fair skinned and stuff... none of them was 'knowledgable on the subject'

mwahahaha

i guess that explains it.

even the one who would sing the national anthem should be this and that (read: beautiful to their standards)

what the heck... we got the best singer. LOL