• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Sports Cards Collectors

Fitzroy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if you've seen my previous posts, i had said i sold all my collection. it is true. i did but since i got married, my wife has told me that since collecting cards makes me happy, i should start again. i decided to be a smarter collector this time because i now have two daughters. since i used to spend $1000 a week buying cards, i decided to spend about $100 a week. also, i only buy old vintage cards (pre-1980, unless it is 1986 fleer basketball) and i make sure they are graded. i collect baseball, football and basketball. i chose to do this because the vintage cards hold their value better than the newer cards. anybody bought a jeremy lin rookie when he was hot for a week in new york knicks? those cards that were $300-$500 at that time can now be bought for less than $20 and even playing with kobe has not brought up the value in the lin cards. however, the value of my psa 9 graded 1986 fleer rookie cards of charles barkley, karl malone, clyde drexler and patrick ewing has has gone up since i have bought them and i do not see them going down any time soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...