• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Sports Cards Collectors

Fitzroy

Pushing thread up..

New items from attyball23's site at e-bay are now available for your buying and viewing pleasure.. Hurry! Medyo natatapos na ang bidding.. :rolleyes:

To keep some hobby interest, I would want to share a pair of Kevin Durant rookie cards (from Topps Stadium Club) that I got a week back.. Not really something to salivate for, but these are still good finds.. One is a common RC #d to 1999 and the other one is a RC Refractor #d to 999..

post-75683-1200246276.jpg

Edited by revi

I used to have an NBA Card Collection I started way back 1995-96, pero tinigil ko na.. I have Rookie Cards of most of the 1996-97 Rookies (The Best Rookie Class daw) which includes Kobe Bryant, Allen Iverson, Stephon Marbury, Ray Allen, Antoine Walker, Marcus Camby... Plus I have random RCs of Tim Duncan, Tracy McGrady, Paul Pierce.. I think the oldest RC I have is that of Chris Webber (my former favorite player, I have his card collection)

i started collecting nba cards when i was in hiskul (1995) and stopped buying cards in 2005... i remembered my first rare card was a skybox molten metal MJ card i think i traded it for a skyview card of shaq and the rest was history

anyways i sold almost all my cards including a lot of jersey cards that i got when i was still asking my sis to send me boxes of nba cards... but i didnt sell my kobe bryant rc collection... i have almost all basic kobe RC's (if not all) and my most prized possesion,, (cardboard wise) my topps chrome kobe RC...

anyways i think i still have a lot of trash cards here if any1 collects them hehe mostly from season 95-98,, theres a lot of basic RC cards there (ie antoine walker,, steve nash,, tim duncan,, tmac) oh and also i have an alonzo mourning autographics and an allen iverson fresh foundations precious metal card(kept 4 sentimental value) hehehe

are there still alot of pipol going to courtside during weekends??? i used to go there every weekend... :thumbsupsmiley: