• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Sports Cards Collectors

Fitzroy

how much will the rookie cards of Iverson, Kobe, and KG be on eBay?

Really depends on what kind of rookie cards you are talking about, bro.. What product were they in? Topps Finest, Upper Deck, etc....

Among the three you mentioned, Kobe's rookie cards carry the most value, followed by Iverson and then KG.. Kobe and Iverson came out in 1996.. Their best rookie card is their Topps Chrome RCs.. Nasa $200-225 ang kay Kobe while Iverson ay nasa around $60... Kevin Garnett's best RC is his Topps Finest.. Nasa $70 last time I checked on the Price Guide..

Those prices are based on their Beckett (Price Guide) prices.. But sa e-bay, it really varies.. Sugal din sa e-bay eh.. Its either maka-benta ka ng okay or malugi ka.. Really depends on how much you were able to get the card.. It also depends on how hot the player is.. Much like right now, I do think Garnett is making a push on his cards, as Boston is also making a push on its bid for a championship this season..

Speaking of E-bay.. Vertu has some cards that are now on-sale on his e-bay add today.. e-bay address: attyball23.. Check it out.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by revi

Mga Bossing, i'm a collector of gary payton cerds and i may say na i almost have his cards during his sonics days, tumigil lang ako ng i-trade sya sa bucks so sino po ba ang may mga cards ni payton in bucks, lakers, celtics and heat's uniform at ung dream team na kasama sya? kahit ordinary cards lang donate nyo na lang sa akin para lng mapuno ko na ung album ko. tnx