• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Sports Cards Collectors

Fitzroy

1 of 1 nga pro pano ngyari un? base un dba hehee

nice jordan

Base cards have parallels kasi, bro, eh.. Sa Exquisite there is a #'d to 25 parallel and a 1 of 1 parallel.. Its an LBJ at Exquisite kasi eh kaya mapapa-wow ka.. Getting a base 1 of 1 from Exquisite of any player is such an honor already, what more ang LBJ Exquisite.. Kung Duncan yan, hinimatay ako.. hahaha... Talagang dapat maisingit si Duncan, bro, e ano? hahaha...

Rev,

The Jordan auto patch is a 1 of 1 from Exquisite 04-05.

Lebron 1 of 1 sold already...

Thanks for the correction, pare.. :thumbsupsmiley: Lalo tuloy ako naglaway.. :thumbsupsmiley:

We opened 5 more cases of Exquisite and 4 more cases of Hot Prospects.

I have already opened over 120 cases of exquisite this year, it was only last night that we got the signed box of Kobe Bryant. Not 1 but 4!!! This is of limited quantity (#d to 24).

It was a great night from the Hot Prospects cases as we got 4 Durant RCs , a Jordan auto #d 23/23 , a Kobe auto #d 24/24 and a Lebron auto #d 23/25

Will post pixs next week

We opened 5 more cases of Exquisite and 4 more cases of Hot Prospects.

I have already opened over 120 cases of exquisite this year, it was only last night that we got the signed box of Kobe Bryant. Not 1 but 4!!! This is of limited quantity (#d to 24).

It was a great night from the Hot Prospects cases as we got 4 Durant RCs , a Jordan auto #d 23/23 , a Kobe auto #d 24/24 and a Lebron auto #d 23/25

Will post pixs next week

when didsplay sa vmall yung hot prospect nalast na open nyo?

@Vertu: 4 Kobe Exquisite box autos? Wow!!!.. Not to mention the LBJ Auto 23 of 25.. the Jordan Auto 23 of 23 and.. the Kobe Auto 24 of 24.. Must be one hell of a night!!! All are jersey numbered.. Wow!!! Getting autographs of those players are just amazing, what more kung jersey numbered.. At tatlo sa isang gabi.. Sa Exquisite swerte pati na din sa Hot Prospects.. Congratulations, Bro!!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

@matet: Oo nga.. 4 na autographed boxes ni Kobe andito sa Pilipinas.. Tulo laway na naman mga Amerikano niyan.. hahahaha.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by revi
Taena naman si Duncan nag exclusive pa kce sa topps kaya ayun ala cya auto sa exquisite

Well, on a collector's perspective, I do think that it is kinda better for me.. hehe.. At least hindi masyadong malaki ang gastos dahil bihira ka makakita ng Duncan auto.. Upper Deck has given collectors a bunch of products per year compared to trickles from Topps.. In addition, Topps autographs are not really that easy to get.. They have very high odds..

But on another mindset, it can also be said that Duncan autographs do sell at a premium.. 3K at the lowest.. The 3K autos are those from Press Pass (rookie year and 2nd year).. And this is not good for some collectors din..

So, its really how you look at it..

Nakakapagtaka nga eh.. May dalawang taon na yatang hindi pumipirma ang aking main man.. haha.. The last issued autographed cards of Duncan are from the 2005-06 Topps Big Game (All Star Rally #d to 111 & Final Score #d to 50-I have the former, btw).. Umiilap na pumirma si Duncan.. hahaha...

Edited by revi
Well, on a collector's perspective, I do think that it is kinda better for me.. hehe.. At least hindi masyadong malaki ang gastos dahil bihira ka makakita ng Duncan auto.. Upper Deck has given collectors a bunch of products per year compared to trickles from Topps.. In addition, Topps autographs are not really that easy to get.. They have very high odds..

But on another mindset, it can also be said that Duncan autographs do sell at a premium.. 3K at the lowest.. The 3K autos are those from Press Pass (rookie year and 2nd year).. And this is not good for some collectors din..

So, its really how you look at it..

Nakakapagtaka nga eh.. May dalawang taon na yatang hindi pumipirma ang aking main man.. haha.. The last issued autographed cards of Duncan are from the 2005-06 Topps Big Game (All Star Rally #d to 111 & Final Score #d to 50-I have the former, btw).. Umiilap na pumirma si Duncan.. hahaha...

For what i remember duncan didnt renew his contract with TOPPS .. lam ko last yr na nya un last yr e hahah newyz try try nlng

The hot prospects should be displayed today or tomorrow. We just got back from China over the weekend with Jun, Ed, Allen and some other boys. Its been a great week.

One Kobe box is displayed at the JAE store in Megamall. I have the 08/24 box at home. Double jersey number eh.

The hot prospects should be displayed today or tomorrow. We just got back from China over the weekend with Jun, Ed, Allen and some other boys. Its been a great week.

One Kobe box is displayed at the JAE store in Megamall. I have the 08/24 box at home. Double jersey number eh.

wow ganda nun !!!! sarap pumunta ng mega nyan