• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Sports Cards Collectors

Fitzroy

Was able to check ebay at yung Brandon Roy RC na 3CLR patch it was already bid over 1k.... hehehhe sana mabawi mo cases mo hehe

The Brandon Roy is the hottest RC in Exquisite.. That over $1K bid should still go up in a few hours or so.. Roy is money in this year's Exquisite.. Boy! I wonder how many Roy Exquisites would Vertu get.. hahaha!!! :lol:

Edited by revi

Although I can not afford this card.. But c'mon, Triple Logoman of the Spurs' Big Three? Any Spurs fan would have wet dreams dreaming of this card.. :rolleyes: Just by looking at the pic, I am salivating.. hahaha... The pic below was taken from e-bay.. and with seven minutes to go.. the card is up $2,000K and climbing.. Whew!!!

Here it is.. Presenting the Triple LogoMan of Duncan, Ginobili and Parker.. from the 2007 Exquisite.. Sino kayang punyetang tao ang nanalo dito? hahaha... Private bids kasi eh..

post-75683-1187503940.jpg

Edited by revi

HUHUH nag bid ako sa lahat ng auction ni attyball23 whahaah wala manlng ako napalanunan LOLX newyz budget ko kce is just $25 hahah dami ko bid talo lahat lolx newyz nice card @ wink3

@revi ako ata nanalo nun e ahahah waiting for my tripol logoman of spurs Lolx

Damn nakita ko sa ebay yung card ni james naismith hahaha mahal na almst 3k na tsk 6 lang pala un autograph pa ( cut auto i mean )