• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Sports Cards Collectors

Fitzroy

Rev's kamusta na pre sa Pinas! Mukhang nagkatutoo ung hula natin 2 mos ago. I won't mention it para di tayo ma-jinx. After na lang ng finals! Goodluck sa tin!!! Ang pogi na naman ng mga Spurs Collection mo dre!!!

Tingnan natin dre.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Thanks for the compliment..

Ultimate Collection is on its way. I'm expecting deliveries from today until Monday. Total cases to be open is 28-30. We should be able to display by Wednesday. Luxury box and some more trilogy cards will be out this weekend.

Had a few days delay in opening as i was out of the country last week...

Congrats to pre Revi! Somewhere out ther in the Phils I know you are celebrating the 4th Championship of the Spurs!

Thanks, bro.. :thumbsupsmiley:

The performance, the heart, the achievements, & the personality of Tim Duncan always make me smile whenever I look at my Tim Duncan card collection.. Can't help but say that I am lucky that I decided to collect his cards since his rookie season in 1997.. 4 championships and the cornerstone of a dynasty in the NBA.. As Edward always say, Duncan is "Simply Amazing.." :P

Edward,

What do you mean by hobby box?

Nakita ko lng kce na card box meron hobby box at retail box? may diffrnce b dun?

Bout sa EBAY.. sorry medyo bago lng ako gumagamt nun... Do i really need a credit card to bid for item like ung sa inyo vertu? i could pay i could shoulder pero nagtatakot kce ako maglagay ng cc info sa net e .. hehe noob lng sorry :D :D

Edited by Edward_bayagbag