• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Sports Cards Collectors

Fitzroy

Finally, I was able to take some pictures of the big time cards Vertu recently pulled..

First..

Here are some 1 of 1 cards from Topps Triple Threads.. These cards are also called White Whales..

Dwyane Wade

Carmelo Anthony

and Larry Bird..

The Wade is just sick.. Look at those patches.. Ganda!!! :cool:

post-75683-1180800384.jpg

post-75683-1180800449.jpg

Edited by revi

More of Vertu's recent big time pulls.....

Also Pulled from Topps Triple Threads.. These are triple autographed jersey cards..

Nique, Josh Smith, Carter

Bird, Magic, Rick Barry

Bird, Morrison, Stockton

Bird, Magic, Zeke

Wade, Magic, Bird - a redemption..

IMO, the best is the Nique, Josh Smith and VC combination.. High Flyers.. Slam Dunk Winners.. :cool:

post-75683-1180801151.jpg

Edited by revi

More of Vertu's Jordan and Lebron autographed cards..

His most recent pull is the dual UD Trilogy autographed of MJ and Carmelo Anthony #d to 33....

I have shown some of these cards here before, but because this thread has been awfully quiet lately, I took pictures of some of the Jordan autos once again..

Enjoy!!!

post-75683-1180802619.jpg

post-75683-1180802655.jpg

Edited by revi

This is my favorite of all the cards I have seen from Vertu's collection this week..

Its a Sweet Spot Autographed card of Jordan #d to 10.. This came from last year's UD Sweet Shot.. This card was a redemption.. It was pulled last year pa.. And it only came May of this year.. But the waiting is well-worth it..

This card is just the bomb... If envy can k*ll, it would've killed me already when my eyes laid on this wonderful piece of cardboard.. :thumbsupsmiley:

post-75683-1180803056.jpg

Edited by revi
hi any idea magkano ang per pack ng mga cards na to....

upperdeck trilogy box 05-06

05/06 SP Authentic

05-06 Upperdeck Trilogy

Topps 06 07 full court

06-07 Fleer

at ano ung ibig sabhn ng MOJO sa beckket?

No idea with the prices of the abovementioned packs........

"Mojo" means great pull.. Parang "Money!"

Edward,

To answer your inquiry, 05-06 trilogy P9,200 a box. 06-07 Fleer, P3,000 a box. Sa iba, i don't have updated prices na. Sorry.

@ sir vertu nag sasale ba kayo ng box set ?? heheh para kce ang sarap mag open ng box e :D kht ung mumurahin lng

@revi aaa ganun pala un hahah nababasa ko kce sa becket .com e puro mga i wish u MOJOOOOOO tapos may term pa cla na LMK un pala let me know un hahahhaha txt type lolx

another thing sensya na na noob question .. ano pinagkaiba ng refractor sa chrome?

Edited by Edward_bayagbag
another thing sensya na na noob question .. ano pinagkaiba ng refractor sa chrome?

Anything for a ka-Spur.. haha..

There is a big difference between a refractor and a chrome.. But they are both registered trademarks of Topps..

To make it simple.. a chrome is actually a product of Topps.. Topps Chrome has been a staple product of Topps since 1996.. It is actually a card that has a metallic feel on them (but its still far from the Fleer Metal of Fleer before).. Other products that feature Chrome technology are Topps Finest and Bowman's.. Bowman's is the least expensive of the three.. But Chromes here are not offered as common cards but as inserts.. Bowman Chromes carry premiums because they are considered as inserts or parallel cards..

Refractors are actually parallel cards of Topps products particularly Topps Chrome, Bowman's and Topps Finest.. These are insert cards that have a shiny look on them.. There is another innovation of Topps in the Refractor scene.. These are Atomic Refractors..

For an example.. See below..

This is the Duncan Topps Chrome regular RC and its parallel version.. the Topps Chrome Refractor.. (I just hope the shiny stuff is seen in the pic..)..

Below the Duncan RCs are the 2006 Finest regular card of Duncan, the refractor version and the XFractor (Atomic Refractor) version.. The XFractor version has more parallels.. Blue, Green, etc.. This is the Gold version.. #d to 29..

post-75683-1181371056.jpg