Sports Cards Collectors

Fitzroy

I used to have an NBA Card Collection I started way back 1995-96, pero tinigil ko na.. I have Rookie Cards of most of the 1996-97 Rookies (The Best Rookie Class daw) which includes Kobe Bryant, Allen Iverson, Stephon Marbury, Ray Allen, Antoine Walker, Marcus Camby... Plus I have random RCs of Tim Duncan, Tracy McGrady, Paul Pierce.. I think the oldest RC I have is that of Chris Webber (my former favorite player, I have his card collection)

i started collecting nba cards when i was in hiskul (1995) and stopped buying cards in 2005... i remembered my first rare card was a skybox molten metal MJ card i think i traded it for a skyview card of shaq and the rest was history

anyways i sold almost all my cards including a lot of jersey cards that i got when i was still asking my sis to send me boxes of nba cards... but i didnt sell my kobe bryant rc collection... i have almost all basic kobe RC's (if not all) and my most prized possesion,, (cardboard wise) my topps chrome kobe RC...

anyways i think i still have a lot of trash cards here if any1 collects them hehe mostly from season 95-98,, theres a lot of basic RC cards there (ie antoine walker,, steve nash,, tim duncan,, tmac) oh and also i have an alonzo mourning autographics and an allen iverson fresh foundations precious metal card(kept 4 sentimental value) hehehe

are there still alot of pipol going to courtside during weekends??? i used to go there every weekend... :thumbsupsmiley:

yan lang din ang na search ko... tignan ko sana kung may value pa ang mga trash card ko.

meron pa kasi akong trash card. iilang hardwood leader, isang kobe card na worth 20$ 10 years ago, at mga rare card ni nick van exel. may gold medallion pa yata ako ni charles barkley.

kwento ko na din 'yong beginners luck ko, naka kuha ako ng gamebreaker ni jordan at rodman, meron bang may alam ng northmall dito? sa northmall kasi ako tambay dati.

is the saturday group in galleria still alive? passed by the card shop last saturday but only a handful of people were there... or is there a new hangout?

The Galleria hangout is still on-going every Saturday, bro.. Umunti ba ang mga tao? Well, madami na din kasi sa mga collectors (or investors, hehe!) ang nag-abroad eh.. The Saturday event is still the place to go if you want to mingle with collectors.. Nowadays, sellers of cards ain't that rampant as compared to the early 00's and late 90's.. coz mas madami akong nakikitang kolektor than investors.. But Galleria is still the place to trade and look for your cardwants (as I have said, esp. if you are looking for older cards)..

For new cards kasi its better if you go to Vertu's shop in VMall (Greenhills).. This is where the new cardboard singles can be bought.. Ofcourse ebay, as well, there are many pinoy sellers who sell there.. Vertu's handle is: attyball23 in e-bay, just check it out..

Still remember this post by Vertu?

We opened 5 more cases of Exquisite and 4 more cases of Hot Prospects.

I have already opened over 120 cases of exquisite this year, it was only last night that we got the signed box of Kobe Bryant. Not 1 but 4!!! This is of limited quantity (#d to 24).

Well, this thread has been very silent recently, and to keep some hobby interest, I decided to take a picture of Vertu's display of one of the autographed Exquisite boxes of Kobe to be put here.. This box is displayed in JAE collectibles in Megamall.. My family went to megamall yesterday and I decided to drop by JAE.. Here is the pic.. 21 of 24.. Very nice!!! Me like!!! But wife k*ll me!!! hehehe!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

post-75683-1202923711.jpg

hi guys,

simply wow..astig yung mga exquisite cards. i browsed the previous pages and nakita ko yung mga cards lupit. i used to collect jordan cards kahit anu lang im not after the insert or chase cards. basta jordan card ok sakin. now im collecting CP3 sick skills pero mura lang cards niya hehe!nabasa ko rin that a guy here sells his cards in courtside mega..baka naman may Cp3 ka lagay mo dun hehe! mura lang nga yung iba P10-P15 lang. sa filbars i got P2 lang hehe! fun collecting lang not the serious type..kung may Cp3 na exquisite at mura buy ko din why not hehe!