Sports Cards Collectors

Fitzroy

Taena naman si Duncan nag exclusive pa kce sa topps kaya ayun ala cya auto sa exquisite

Well, on a collector's perspective, I do think that it is kinda better for me.. hehe.. At least hindi masyadong malaki ang gastos dahil bihira ka makakita ng Duncan auto.. Upper Deck has given collectors a bunch of products per year compared to trickles from Topps.. In addition, Topps autographs are not really that easy to get.. They have very high odds..

But on another mindset, it can also be said that Duncan autographs do sell at a premium.. 3K at the lowest.. The 3K autos are those from Press Pass (rookie year and 2nd year).. And this is not good for some collectors din..

So, its really how you look at it..

Nakakapagtaka nga eh.. May dalawang taon na yatang hindi pumipirma ang aking main man.. haha.. The last issued autographed cards of Duncan are from the 2005-06 Topps Big Game (All Star Rally #d to 111 & Final Score #d to 50-I have the former, btw).. Umiilap na pumirma si Duncan.. hahaha...

Edited by revi
Well, on a collector's perspective, I do think that it is kinda better for me.. hehe.. At least hindi masyadong malaki ang gastos dahil bihira ka makakita ng Duncan auto.. Upper Deck has given collectors a bunch of products per year compared to trickles from Topps.. In addition, Topps autographs are not really that easy to get.. They have very high odds..

But on another mindset, it can also be said that Duncan autographs do sell at a premium.. 3K at the lowest.. The 3K autos are those from Press Pass (rookie year and 2nd year).. And this is not good for some collectors din..

So, its really how you look at it..

Nakakapagtaka nga eh.. May dalawang taon na yatang hindi pumipirma ang aking main man.. haha.. The last issued autographed cards of Duncan are from the 2005-06 Topps Big Game (All Star Rally #d to 111 & Final Score #d to 50-I have the former, btw).. Umiilap na pumirma si Duncan.. hahaha...

For what i remember duncan didnt renew his contract with TOPPS .. lam ko last yr na nya un last yr e hahah newyz try try nlng

The hot prospects should be displayed today or tomorrow. We just got back from China over the weekend with Jun, Ed, Allen and some other boys. Its been a great week.

One Kobe box is displayed at the JAE store in Megamall. I have the 08/24 box at home. Double jersey number eh.

The hot prospects should be displayed today or tomorrow. We just got back from China over the weekend with Jun, Ed, Allen and some other boys. Its been a great week.

One Kobe box is displayed at the JAE store in Megamall. I have the 08/24 box at home. Double jersey number eh.

wow ganda nun !!!! sarap pumunta ng mega nyan

how much will the rookie cards of Iverson, Kobe, and KG be on eBay?

Really depends on what kind of rookie cards you are talking about, bro.. What product were they in? Topps Finest, Upper Deck, etc....

Among the three you mentioned, Kobe's rookie cards carry the most value, followed by Iverson and then KG.. Kobe and Iverson came out in 1996.. Their best rookie card is their Topps Chrome RCs.. Nasa $200-225 ang kay Kobe while Iverson ay nasa around $60... Kevin Garnett's best RC is his Topps Finest.. Nasa $70 last time I checked on the Price Guide..

Those prices are based on their Beckett (Price Guide) prices.. But sa e-bay, it really varies.. Sugal din sa e-bay eh.. Its either maka-benta ka ng okay or malugi ka.. Really depends on how much you were able to get the card.. It also depends on how hot the player is.. Much like right now, I do think Garnett is making a push on his cards, as Boston is also making a push on its bid for a championship this season..

Speaking of E-bay.. Vertu has some cards that are now on-sale on his e-bay add today.. e-bay address: attyball23.. Check it out.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by revi

Mga Bossing, i'm a collector of gary payton cerds and i may say na i almost have his cards during his sonics days, tumigil lang ako ng i-trade sya sa bucks so sino po ba ang may mga cards ni payton in bucks, lakers, celtics and heat's uniform at ung dream team na kasama sya? kahit ordinary cards lang donate nyo na lang sa akin para lng mapuno ko na ung album ko. tnx

Pushing thread up..

New items from attyball23's site at e-bay are now available for your buying and viewing pleasure.. Hurry! Medyo natatapos na ang bidding.. :rolleyes:

To keep some hobby interest, I would want to share a pair of Kevin Durant rookie cards (from Topps Stadium Club) that I got a week back.. Not really something to salivate for, but these are still good finds.. One is a common RC #d to 1999 and the other one is a RC Refractor #d to 999..

post-75683-1200246276.jpg

Edited by revi