Sports Cards Collectors

Fitzroy

KG celtics na according to hoopshype.com wow!!

mag up kaya mga cards ni KG?? hehe

It is actually difficult to tell.. Garnett's RC's did go up (a little bit) when he won the MVP plum.. But since then, the prices of his cards have been kinda stagnant.. Well, its because the Wolves have also been stagnant.. haha..

Now, with Ray Allen, and the Truth.. Garnett can now say that he can be a legitimate contender for the crown.. I believe he would open the season with a very very big bang.. But his cards? Hmmm.. I wonder if they would also open the season with a bang.. haha.. Honestly, I don't think so..

The rise on the RC prices of PP, Allen and KG would be determined by several factors.. impact, wins and the championship.. Anything less? Hmmm.. I realy would not know.. Coz they are expected to win with that line-up, di ba?

However, KG's other cards in a TWolves uniform might just stay the same.. Collectors would now eye his first autographs in a Celtic jersey.. That would certainly be a hit next card season.. Suntok sa buwan ang pangongolekta.. There is no real concrete answer, dude.. Just my thoughts..

yup mukang tama ka sir revi KG cards in Twolves might stay the same.. e di ba andami pa namang collector ng celtics na kung magbid parang wala ng bukas hehe Ray Allen KG Pierce triple autograph pwede mangyari sa UD hehe

Napansin ko lang dami na pla young players ng Cs

Brewer

McCants

Foye

Gerald Green

Big AL

Gomes

Telfair

Craig Smith

kaso mukang lottery team na naman abot nyang Minnesota next season hehe

Opened 2 cases last night. Patikim pa lang. Highlights are:

Randy Foye Gold RC 3/4

Patrick O'Bryant Gold #d to 26 (got 2 of them)

Brandon Roy RC #99

Rodney Carney RC, Randy Foye RC #d 225

Hakeem Olajuwon auto patch #d 100

Larry Bird Scripted Swatches #25

Larry Bird Numbers #33

Opened 2 cases last night. Patikim pa lang. Highlights are:

Randy Foye Gold RC 3/4

Patrick O'Bryant Gold #d to 26 (got 2 of them)

Brandon Roy RC #99

Rodney Carney RC, Randy Foye RC #d 225

Hakeem Olajuwon auto patch #d 100

Larry Bird Scripted Swatches #25

Larry Bird Numbers #33

2 cases pa lang and you got a Brandon Roy RC already.. Tindi!!!

Not to mention, that Foye Gold is just awesome.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by revi
Was able to check ebay at yung Brandon Roy RC na 3CLR patch it was already bid over 1k.... hehehhe sana mabawi mo cases mo hehe

The Brandon Roy is the hottest RC in Exquisite.. That over $1K bid should still go up in a few hours or so.. Roy is money in this year's Exquisite.. Boy! I wonder how many Roy Exquisites would Vertu get.. hahaha!!! :lol:

Edited by revi

Although I can not afford this card.. But c'mon, Triple Logoman of the Spurs' Big Three? Any Spurs fan would have wet dreams dreaming of this card.. :rolleyes: Just by looking at the pic, I am salivating.. hahaha... The pic below was taken from e-bay.. and with seven minutes to go.. the card is up $2,000K and climbing.. Whew!!!

Here it is.. Presenting the Triple LogoMan of Duncan, Ginobili and Parker.. from the 2007 Exquisite.. Sino kayang punyetang tao ang nanalo dito? hahaha... Private bids kasi eh..

post-75683-1187503940.jpg

Edited by revi

HUHUH nag bid ako sa lahat ng auction ni attyball23 whahaah wala manlng ako napalanunan LOLX newyz budget ko kce is just $25 hahah dami ko bid talo lahat lolx newyz nice card @ wink3

@revi ako ata nanalo nun e ahahah waiting for my tripol logoman of spurs Lolx

Damn nakita ko sa ebay yung card ni james naismith hahaha mahal na almst 3k na tsk 6 lang pala un autograph pa ( cut auto i mean )