Sports Cards Collectors

Fitzroy

Vertu,

I was out of the country. About the 4 star sig, its ok. I'll just PM you. I know you're keeping it so I'm not worried. Whne I have the funds I'll let you know.

Revi,

Concenring that lengthy speech you gave in behalf of Vertu...I'm sure Vertu appreciates you for that. But Vertu can speak for himself as well. And he is very welcome to make his own comments. :D

About the right of first refusal, just a clarification on my part...I said that in reference to the other collectors who might be interested in the 4 star auto as well and not to Vertu. So hope there's no misunderstanding there. :)

Maybe you can spen more time in sharing your own collection again. I missed that in you. Vertu can do the explaining for his won collection. :D

Revi,

Concenring that lengthy speech you gave in behalf of Vertu...I'm sure Vertu appreciates you for that. But Vertu can speak for himself as well. And he is very welcome to make his own comments. :D

About the right of first refusal, just a clarification on my part...I said that in reference to the other collectors who might be interested in the 4 star auto as well and not to Vertu. So hope there's no misunderstanding there. :)

Maybe you can spen more time in sharing your own collection again. I missed that in you. Vertu can do the explaining for his won collection. :D

Lengthy? You consider that lengthy? I have written lengthier posts in other threads.. That post is nothing to me..

As part/member of Vertu's group (I think you know that right?), I can speak on his and on our behalf on this thread.. Plus to be honest with you, Vertu has also asked me to speak on his behalf with regards to the issue.. I actually asked his permission to post what I thought was right.. That is why I wrote a "lengthy" speech.. Also, to be honest with you, I share his sentiments that is why I had an easy time in writing my so-called "speech" that you are referring to..

Vertu has spoken and has replied to your post.. I just added what I thought was appropriate as part of Vertu's group.. Baka naman isipin mo when I say, Vertu's group, it means, this group in MTC.. I think you know that I go beyond MTC.. I am talking about being part of Vertu's small group that opens the boxes/cases that he purchases from overseas.. Let us be clear about that.. And when I say small.. I mean small.. 6 lang na katao.. That is why I feel privileged that I am part of his group..

When you said that Vertu can speak on his behalf.. What do you mean by that? Vertu has spoken and has shared his thoughts on the issue.. I just added the gravy.. I just added my thoughts on the issue.. BUT with his permission.. Now, you might ask: How did I get his permission? Hmmm... Did it ever occur to you that we are good friends.. hahaha!!! :lol:

With regards to the posting of my collection.. Hmmm.. Did it ever occur to you that I have nothing really spectacular to post? I have posted in the first week of April, my showcase/altar.. After that, I really have nothing really good to post.. Medyo hinihintay ko kasi ang next rookie batch eh (yep, esp. Kevin Durant's autographs and RCs).. Kaya medyo tipid ako sa pag-collect ngayon.. I have continuously picked up several Duncan cards, but they are not really worthy to post.. No new autographs, no new patches.. And no new RC inserts (old ones)..

BTW, Vertu and myself (plus some friends) will be in China over the weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).. To do what? Hmmm.. How about a little rest and relaxation.. Kakainggit ka kasi eh.. Di ba out of the country ka for the past few days? :cool:

With that, let me end this "speech" with a statement.. Abangan niyo na lang next week ang bagong mga cards that we would be opening.. :D Triple Threads really looks promising.. I hope we get good 1/1's... Coz meron yata na 1/1 (what they call the white whale) in every case.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Guys,

I am not here to divide the group. I did ask Revi for his two cents worth. Maybe its the heat of summer... Let's keep this thread alive by good posts.

SP Authentic is already available today at the V-Mall. We have also made some 03-04 Topps Rookie Matrix available. These are affordable RCs of the Lebron-Melo-Wade draft.

Courtmaster, anong FR? Don't know what your talking about? HeHEHEHEHEHHE =)

Guys,

I am not here to divide the group. I did ask Revi for his two cents worth. Maybe its the heat of summer... Let's keep this thread alive by good posts.

SP Authentic is already available today at the V-Mall. We have also made some 03-04 Topps Rookie Matrix available. These are affordable RCs of the Lebron-Melo-Wade draft.

Courtmaster, anong FR? Don't know what your talking about? HeHEHEHEHEHHE =)

Naks nde daw alam :blink: hehehe :D

Si Papa Jun nga eh nalilito nga daw dun kung anu ba talaga....ang pipiliin nya! hahahaha :thumbsupsmiley:

Ingat mga papi!!! :mtc:

We are back from China, guys.. Looks like this thread has not moved since the 27th.. Hmmm.. Well, more cards to be opened (most probably) this week by Vertu's group.. I hope I can get some pictures of the new Topps Triple Threads that the group would be opening and post them here.. Coz after checking Beckett.com, it seems that this is one of the finest releases of Topps that I have ever seen.. :)

@Courtmaster: I have an FR for you.. My first trip to China was a memorable one.. China is one country I will never get tired of visiting because of the hospitality that the people there gave us.. I was able to really relax and rest.. It was all fun and should I say, SENSATIONAL.. ;)

Edited by revi
We are back from China, guys.. Looks like this thread has not moved since the 27th.. Hmmm.. Well, more cards to be opened (most probably) this week by Vertu's group.. I hope I can get some pictures of the new Topps Triple Threads that the group would be opening and post them here.. Coz after checking Beckett.com, it seems that this is one of the finest releases of Topps that I have ever seen.. :)

@Courtmaster: I have an FR from you.. My first trip to China was a memorable one.. China is one country I will never get tired of visiting because of the hospitality that the people there gave us.. I was able to really relax and rest.. It was all fun and should I say, SENSATIONAL.. ;)

oo nga "sensational" :cool:

makatanggal pawis ba? hehehe :thumbsupsmiley:

Sana may video din ng case/box break ;) ;) ;)

Guys,

Triple threads will be out in the stores on Saturday. We opened 11 cases so far. Very good case breaks. We got two 1 of 1s in almost every cases. These should be on our attyball23 site by monday.

Regular jerseys and autos are #d to 36, rookie jersey autos #d to 99, gold jerseys #d to 27. These will be available in the stores. There are 3ple jerseys of a single player or 3ple jerseys of 3 players.

Think this is the best Topps product ever.

Highlights, Wade and Melo auto plate 1 of 1. Steve Nash regular card 1/1, Dominique Wilkins and Larry Bird 3ple patch 1/1.

Pictures to come.... Once Revi gets a shot at them....