What Is Your Religion.

• 3 weeks later...

roman catholic

i also do research on other religion for my own personal reasons

i also have my own way of showing my being a roman catholic which sometimes causes other people to see me as a non-roman catholic (which to me is much better for me since i want to keep a low profile persona)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Since I cannot start a new topic, maybe this is the best place for my thoughts. Can you please help me identify my religion base on my beliefs as follow:

1. I believe that there is God, but I don't believe that God belongs to any religion that people are worshiping nowadays. The only reason why people worship God in their religion is to promote order in their society. To indirectly tell their members of what is good and what is bad.

Tama ka bro.. wala namang nasusulat sa bibliya na may itinayong relihiyon ang Dios... ang tao lang mismo ang nagtatag ng ibat ibang relihiyon..

2. God is still unknown, God has no name, God is neither a man or a woman, and God did not created us in his own image. God is the most intelligent well-being in the universe, and thus the most just of all. And for this, all of God's creation is equal. God will never communicate with any specie because that will be unfair for the others. God does not grant any favor to anyone. Nobody on earth has ever yet interacted with God in anyway. Only God has an indirect interaction with us. God does not communicate with us although some clues were left for us to understand.

May pangalan po ang Dios kapatid... subalit sa bibliya natin ngayon ay pinalitan nila ang pangalan ng Dios...ito ay bilang paggalang ng mga israelita sa Dios sapagkat ayaw nilang magamit ang pangalan ng Dios sa mga walang kabuluhang bagay..

4. Science and religion share a common goal, to be with God. We were created by God not just for amusement. God wants companion. But God need a specie who can understand every thing the way God understand them. By changing the day into night, God remind us every single day about our duty. We are not created to stay in this place we so called earth forever. Someday, the sun will soon be gone as well as all forms of life around it. Religion is way to recognize that there is God, and science is the way to be with God.

Tau po ay nilalang ng Dios upang syang mangalaga sa mundong ito na syang ating paraiso..

5. God will show no mercy for those who are not willing to find their way to be with God. Every specie were given enough time to develop and learn how to move around the universe. Only those specie who can manage to travel and survive until they can find God will be rewarded.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...