Manila Airport Hotel

ive been here lately last december, at first they charge me 2400 pesos, i told them im on a short time basis only ( 6 hours ), the receptionist then said " wala na daw sila short time ", but i insisted im a frequent visitor of this hotel, they then charge me 1200 pesos, hmnnn ok na...ganon lang sabihin mo, lagi na ka dito nag stay...

ok place,gaya sabi nila,,2400p/day

wala na yung rate na short time.

nice place and clean

sayang nga lang ,sandali lang ako..

kasama mo ang aking mahal---sarapppppppp

masarap ba... :thumbsupsmiley:

lalong masarap pag nag video kau, ang linaw ng kuha ko kahit camphone lang, malinaw kc ilaw nila hindi tulad ng sa mga motel...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

You can have a better place for its rate.

Stayed there once since I have a very early morning flight the next day.

The bellboys are indefferent. The front desk doesn't seem to care much either. I tried to get the massage service through the desk as offered at around 830 pm as I arrived around 8pm that day. The front desk never called back with regards to the availability of service.

What's more disgusting is that I saw hairs on the sheets. Ewan ko lang kung me mga bodily fluids pa dun. Parang pinagpag lang ang comforters at nag spray ng airfreshener!

I was expecting a bit more than this because of the rate. For 3000 pesos there are better 3 star hotels in the same area.

That will be my first and only time stay at this hotel.