What Do You Remember After A Break-up?

- pag nilalagyan ko sya ng lipstick/lip gloss at nagagalit sya

- pag minamasahe nya ang paa at binti ko after a very long tiring day

- pag aayos nya ng pc ko pati sirang gripo, lababo at flush ng inidoro :P

- mga random sweet talks na mapa-corny, cheesy, o mushy man..sweet pa din!

- pagtitimpla ng kape ko

- pagtakbo at pagtawid namin sa baha tuwing me bagyo dahil pareho kaming tamad magdala ng payong

- mga tawang parang walang bukas

- pakikinig sa mga problema ko

- pagtitiis sa mga pagtatampo ko

- pagsasabi ng "bukas babawi ako honey"

- pag natatalo ko sya sa tekken at sasabihin nyang nagpatalo lang sya

- pag-akap sa kin tuwing nagseselos ako

- at lahat ng umagang nagigising akong masaya dahil andyan sya. . .

:sadsmiley02:

for me

it's never been the happy moments that we were both share

or the ones that we argue about

or the many little things that made her unique

or the sweet instances that she does things out of whim

not even the times we were in bed

or the times that she says that she is still in love with her EX and loving me was a mistake

or the times when my s@%t zu got sick and she didnt go to work to care of my sick pup

it was the instant that i realized that i love her, and that time i want her more than all the things i possessed.

• 1 month later...
Guest Riveria

I remember the morning talk after work

I remember the 7:00 habit to wake him up

I remember the every 15 minute email messages from him while at work

I remember the weekend talk

I remember the cuddling moments

I remember his sweetness

I remember how he care about me

I remember how we love each other

I remember how he assured me that he will be here forever

I remember how we are both IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER

• 4 weeks later...

to cindy,

my ex who had to let go of our relationship to work abroad because her mom was sick, as far as i know, i did nothing to make her leave me...

:)

i remember the times we would eat lunch and her laughing at my jokes clinging my arm, without a care in the world...

i loved that girl, thought she was the one...ang sakit ng umalis siya,

• 7 months later...

I pause and remember the time when we met in the school chapel, waiting for our SD, both in the verge of tears, confused with our chaotic family situations.

I contiue to pause as I remember the time I used to call him "kuya" and he'd protectively shelter me from other guys' advances.

I wonder in amazement when I remember the number of times he brought me home and he had to walk for a kilometer or two on his way home coz he had no more money left for his ride.

I smile in the memory of the first time he invited me for dinner, proudly showing his first business card, pair of leather shoes, & company issued car.

I remember the pride I felt when he told me stories of his first job, first recognition, first overseas trip.

I vividly remember the euphoria I felt when he asked me to be his girl.

I feel the glow inside as i remember the number of times he'd taken me to his out-of-town trips, exposing me to the industry he was in, educating me in so many ways.

I sigh as I remember the very memorable and romantic way he asked for my hand in marriage.

I feel the pinch in remembering the first time I met his married-lady boss who endlessly showered him with expensive gifts.

I hold my breath as I remember the times he'd make excuses not to be there for me in the preparation of our wedding.

I drop a tear in remembering the time he told me he got his boss pregnant.

And like a sand castle, all our dreams vanished, when the strong wave came.

I picked up the pebbles left, collected them in my palm and threw them back to the sea...

Guest biancaanne

How his eyes sparkled, the first time we met...

How he told me how he wanted to kiss me the first time we met, but he just held back...

How we'd share stories and laughter over 2-3 bottles of Gilbeys' Premium...

How he would pause, look me in the eye, smile, and say "I love you" so truthfully...

what really hurts the most is that the unique dates you once had, the intimate conversations shared in a cafe, having nice dinners and walks at the bay area till the sun goes down, taking photographs, getting drunk in a hotel room, dancing while Daft Punk is playing on DVD and taking hot showers before going to bed, he knows what i like to read so everytime we see each other. he'd always hand me a book to read at home, his smile..

I guess pag totally naka move on ka na ndi mo na maiisip ung mga bitter days... ung mga bad memories makakalimutan mo na... maiisip mo na lang ung good side of her and yet ur happy kahit ndi na kayo... ndi ka na din affected kahit puntahan mo pa ung mga unforgettable places na napuntahan nyo na... ndi ka na din affected when you hear the songs you usually sing together

the only thing I will never forget about my ex is her smile pag talagang masaya sya... how tidy she is at home... and also the way her family treated me... it was a good 5-year relationship... we did our best but we failed the test... But I'm happy with my life right now :D

That I’m missing my boyfriend, my best friend, my superhero, my F1 driver, my princely partner, my #1 fan, my señorito, my pig-out chummy, my gorgeous nurse, my dog-walker, my wedding date, my movie date, my travel buddy, my outstanding salesman, my confidant, my critic. My every thing.