• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Condo Unit Or House & Lot?

• 2 weeks later...

Condos offer so much more than just dwelling and you get much more lot space. albeit shared with other homeowners.  At the minimum you get a gym and a big swimming pool.  Then others will provide commercial space for dining and other condo services like laundry and property management.    

Also, in selecting a condo, you can cater to which other amenities are important to you so that you only pay for a unit that has those amenities you like.  As an example, a friend of mine likes golf so he is better off buying a condo next to a golf course.   Another buddy likes tennis, so a condo with tennis court/s is for him.  Me, I like to relax in a beach resort so that is what I went with.    

Screenshot 2023-03-21 235737.png

Condo. House and lot is a lot of maintenance. Yard care is also a lot of work too depending on the type of yard and the clean up or maintenance required.

Also with a condo, you have security and various other amenities included depending on the building. It's just a much more functional option, especially when living in big cities. I mean if you live out in no where, where the condo choices are few and areas of interest are much more spread out, then a house makes much more sense.

This is just my opinion but it's a massive downgrade in lifestyle if you're working in Metro Manila then you're getting a house in some distant area just for the sake of having your own house and lot.

Our active daytime consists of only around 12 hours. If you're throwing 2-3 hours everyday on commuting, it's no different from shortening your lifespan by 20-25%. But that's just me.

Edited by chessboxin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...