Condo Unit Or House & Lot?

tough choice. condo in the metro - convenience sake (location and damn traffic sa metro) and as an option. also good for a bachelor to starter family home.

house and lot. - long term wise is the better of the two. depende din sa location, community, safety and security, access for basic services (water, electricity, broadband internet, cp signal etc.)

• 4 weeks later...

Before, condo. I was attracted to condos coz of what I've seen sa mga show rooms, coz it looks elegant lol (grabe, ang babaw ko pala)

Later on, nagka work, I realized for long term, mas okay pala house and lot. For my family na rin. Though if I'm super super rich, I wouldn't mind getting a condo for myself.

House and lot, mas mahal dues sa condo's plus yung condo lifestyle usually microwave or kain sa labas kasi bawal ang lpg. Pag nagelectric stove ka naman magastos

exactly dami bawal magastos pa i prefer house and lot sa manila kasi masyado na mahal house and lot.