Jealousy. Selos. Sino ang Seloso / Selosa Dito???

dati, seloso, sobra... one reason for the break up is selos. and i find it terrible pag walang text, walang tawag, paranoia... so i changed in time, and i find it better, just give your trust out and you can get a calm mind, peaceful sleep and better life. anyways pag niloko ka, break agad, or you can always fool around with other girls. anyways its not really a loss.

Yes I am. I mean, nasa lugar naman, but if coming from his end and certain things are off hand, I couldn't help but wonder and start feeling jealous.

For example, busy sya, super busy. I understand, pero some time or in between it all naman sana magparamdam. Kahit pa sabihin na work naman ang ginagawa. I would understand naman, pero sana kahit short message lang saying that it'll be a hectic day.

These things make someone think evil thoughts lalo na pag consistent. Baka kasi sa iba na busy...

The example you gave seems to fit in someone’s description that we both knew isn’t it???? ;) ;)[/size] ;)[/size] [/size]

So it means you are jealous of him being busy and comes to a point that he would be busy with some other women and not with his job?

Mismo. It goes out for men as well naman. Ikaw ba, if she hardly communicates with you or even tells you of what's going on with her, how do you feel? Ok lang yun?

Well I’d feel special kasi she keeps me posted and updated about her activities, but aren’t he tells you about his activities?. When you mention “Baka kasi sa iba na busy” your pertaining to a person right?. Have he not even let you feel special ka din for him?

It's referred to in general, Sir.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...