Jealousy. Selos. Sino ang Seloso / Selosa Dito???

• 2 weeks later...

ako medyo seloso. hahaha... meron nga minsan nagselos ako dahil lumabas yung girl na gustong gusto ko kasama ng isang guy... pero hindi naman kami nung girl (nililigawan tapos nahinto) pero naisip ko mali o hindi tama para magselos ako dahil hindi pa naman kami at dahil don medyo nanghihinayang na tuloy akong yayain uli lumabas yung girl... sayang...

Edited by Gits
  • Like (+1) 1

Yes, I am... Though at times it's my way para maglambing... Latest issue was when we attended the car show last Friday. He allowed me to use his camera for a while then afterwards it was him using it. So while going around, we were individually taking shots of the vehicles. When we got back together, he was showing me his shots and I saw he took pics of a car model. Medyo nainis ako... I felt like that for some minutes napunta sa iba ang attention nya. Then nung magkasama na kami looking at the other vehicles, I was pointing him to some of the car models pa, saying, "Ayun, baka di mo pa nakukunan..." And then I go my own way to check out other cars. It got resolved after though, but I was continuously teasing him about it.

Then when he gave me the memory card to transfer and check out, and I found out that there were more shots of the car models kesa dun sa una kong nakita... Gusto ko mainis, but then as I was browsing through the pics, I noticed that I got a lot of stolen shots too, more even than those of the models combined.

Yes, it made me smile...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

is being a jealous type of person bad in a relationship?

No. A woman does not become selosa if she has no reason to be. In my case, if my significant other takes care of me to the point that I feel secure in his affections, love, and in our relationship, the probablity that I will become selosa is low.

If my being selosa is out of line, aka the significant other is doing everything to assure me and yet I am still selosa, then I am the one with the problem, not him.

:ninja: