Jealousy. Selos. Sino ang Seloso / Selosa Dito???

I am sort of. I won't lie. But I hide it really well so it seems like I'm not. When people know you're jealous, problems arise.

I believe all humans have the capacity for jealously, because by nature humans are selfish. And of course jealousy is selfishness is one of the truer forms.

Edited by gandararugu

I am actually ashamed to admit it, but unfortuantely, I am. But I am trying my best to minimize it... I think the cure for it is completely trusting your loved one, as in total, no ifs and buts, basta you trust him/her, hindi ka na magseselos... I am quite happy right now that I am vastly improving with my jealousy issues... hehe... ^_^

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sa tingin ko, jealousy, form yan ng pagiging insecure...if you don't feel threatened, you wouldn't be jealous...but then again, getting jealous is normal, pero wag naman ung sobra sobra..sino bang tao na hindi nagseselos diba??

kaya count me in, madalas wala sa lugar yung pagseselos ko...pano ba magbago?? haaaay hirap maging seloso hahaha...nakakabaliw...

Ako kasi di ako seloso to an extent. As long as she doesn't go out on 1 on 1 dates with guys and if I know her guy friends, we wouldn't have a problem.

Kaya nga ewan ko ba sa GF ko, ang rule kasi niya is, dapat BESTFRIENDS muna sila nung babae bago ko pwede kausapin. Eh sobrang mataray gf ko eh, panu kaya nya magiging kaibigan ung friends ko, haaayy.

"Lumiliit ang mundo ko."