• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Writings of the Heart

I met you when you were down. Wished you well and hoped you'll be better. You thanked me and appreciated the sentiments and we moved on with our lives.

Time passed by and you were down again. I wished you well again and hoped for you to be better again. You thanked me again and appreciated the sentiments but maybe fate is bringing us together, we got to know each other better.

I knew you more and more each day. I accepted who and how you are. But as more people are still coming and going in your life, I maybe just the soup of the day in yours. I'll just make the most of it while I'm still here. And if the time comes when you'll be sick of me, I'll go out quietly and thank you for the wonderful memories.

You are not special. But do your best, make yourself stand out from all the rest. Do everything well and do everything right. You will still not be special, but you will be worth it.

Sometimes you won't be able to compete with others. Kahit anung ikot ng mundo may mas nakakaangat sayo o may mga mas mageffort na hindi mo kayang pantayan. Just do what you can and what you must. And whatever is fated to happened is out of your hands. Just do what you can and be consistent and hope for the best.