• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Writings of the Heart

Nth day of healing. It hurts so much right now. Had a lot of relationships in the past but you are the only person who made me feel this way. I am not sure why I am so in love with you even though all the signs are telling me not to. I hope you will live a happy life and get the love you always deserved.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Myself,
Revenge is not an option, what’s matter most is that you help someone and not expecting to have a return. It is sad and painful but this will learn you how to control yourself and let it go with the flow. If its yours then yours. The important here is you know how to appreciate someone and give the highest respect so that you won’t get bitter in the end.

• Like (+1) 1

"Crush lang kita dati, hindi ko din in-expect na magiging tayo"

I may have someone in my life but you made my dull and monotonous existence thrilling and exciting. It may be a taboo for some, lest we shouldn't condone but what can I do? My soporific being needs a little more color for something we can get to our significant other yet we long it for someone. It has a lot of cons and limitations but it far out-weights the pleasure it bring. It may be short-lived ending with a surefire repercussion but my mind is set and I'll gladly accept it.