Writings of the Heart

"That’s where it gets you. Thinking you had a choice. Love finds you, Son, you don’t find love. It’s got a little bit to do with destiny, fate, what’s written in the stars. A lot to do with the simple fact most women are smarter than we are. And wily. Your sorry butt never had a chance."

- Gus (One Tree Hill, S06E01 - Touch Me I'm Going To Scream)

di lahat ng bagay pwedeng mangyare lalo na kung sadyang wala ka pang kasiguraduhan sa bawat tao o bagay o pangyayare sa buhay mo .. masakit peru kailangan mong tanggapin na hindi lang ikaw pwedeng maging tao sa mundo .. kung sa mga posibilidad na pwedeng mangyare sayu .. 1% lang ang pwede mong panghawakan o asahan na baka swertehin ka at pagbigyan ka ng tadhana na mapagbigyan ka sa bawat hiling mo sa buhay mo .. don't expect too much or else you will get hurt too much in the end .. ilagay mo nalang sa utak mo na kayanin mu nalang lahat atleast sigurado ka sa sarili mong kakayahan .

Edited by baby.Erica

What did I see in you, that made me this way? Was it the little thoughtful things you did? Was it the acts of random kindness that I have seen you do? Is it the sweet sweet tone of your voice?

Are you some form or torment to my indomitable spirit? Wherein, life shows me that even when I'm down, I can still get lower? That, in my most lowest point, I see an angel only realize that the angel was not meant to save me, only to show me that others have angels, and I only have these envious eyes that lets me see what others have that can never be mine?

Will you fault me, for wanting to spend more time with you. Borrowed, yes, I will take what I can get, so long as it is from you...

Hey stranger,

I do not know you and it seems that if I am to believe my Chinese horoscope, 2017 still won't be the year that I will meet you. According to it, I am going to have great fortune and an awesome career but my lovelife would not be okay. It's cool. I have been loveless for almost 4 years now so it's become a habit and I am getting used to being on my own.

I do want to say something to you.

When we do meet I hope you are as ready for me as I am ready for you. I hope you won't mind that I am not thin. I am working on becoming more fit but it will take time. I hope you are legally single and not in a relationship because it would simply suck and as much as I would love to be with you, I can't if there is someone else so please make sure you are available when we meet.

I hope you are funny and laughs easily coz my sense of humor is just mababaw. I easily laugh and I appreciate even corny jokes. I hope you like movies coz I can stay at home and "netflix and chill." Hahahaha. I also binge watch so I hope you like couch surfing too. Speaking of which, I am starting to become a bit more adventurous but not too much so you gotta be careful where we go and what travels we do.

I hope you have dreams, passions, and ambitions. I hope you have a core group of friends you go out with 2x a month so you have your own life and we will also have a life together. You need to have the same drive that I do so we can support each other.

I hope you're over the women who broke your heart. I hope you're over whatever demon you went through. I hope that when we meet, you are ready to fall in love with me. If not, if all of the things I mentioned are impossible, then please, continue being a stranger to me because I don't think my fragile heart can take any more heartache. So either be the stranger meant for me or just be a stranger that I will never meet. Your call.

So you say you believe in destiny

And in reason, logic and faith

So what was it that brought me to you

Moments after it was too late

A guy can capture so many hearts

Until he reaches his limit

And I am living proof where it hurts the most

To the one who was last in it

Maybe you were born too early

Or maybe me too late

I know we will never be together

No matter how long I wait

But there is a good sign

When I look into your eyes face to face

That somehow, someway

We could have been together, in another time, another place

-Unknown-

It happens like this.

One day you meet someone and for some inexplicable reason, you feel more connected to this stranger than anyone else--closer to them than your closest family. Perhaps this person carries within them an angel--one sent to you for some higher purpose; to teach you an important lesson or to keep you safe during a perilous time. What you must do is trust in them--even if they come hand in hand with pain or suffering--the reason for their presence will become clear in due time.

Though here is a word of warning --

you may grow to love this person but remember they are not yours to keep.

Their purpose isn't to save you but to show you how to save yourself.

And once this is fulfilled; the halo lifts and the angel leaves their body as the person exits your life.

They will be a stranger to you once more.

Lang Leav

To The Man Who Will Never See My Worth

I wont be there for you anymore when you are bored. No more midnight calls and sweet messages. You wont hear my sleepy voice again when you call me at 3 A.M. while I am fast asleep. I wont beg you anymore to listen to what am I saying because it is so boring for you. Some of your stories are dull too but I enjoyed every bit of it. You will never hear me laugh again while you crack your silly jokes. Yes, I wont be there for you anymore.

Just so you know, it is so hard for me to do this. Ive spent many nights overthinking on how to stop thinking about you. Ive shed bucket of tears everytime you made me feel so disliked. Ive wrote lots of poems just to express my pain of being ignored by you. But I want you to know that it ends here. No more overthinking. No more tears every night. And for my future poems, they wont be about you anymore. Im letting my feelings go because it is slowly killing my soul. Im losing my happiness that is used to burn so brightly inside me.

Thank you for making me realize that I deserve better. Thank you for making me question my self-worth, I am working on it. Thank you for letting me enter your life even if it is just the outermost layer while Ive let you touch my core. But the one thing Ive wanted to thank you the most is you triggered the poet in me, so thank you.

For the last time, I want to say sorry. Sorry for being so clingy and needy. Sorry if I assumed that you like talking to me everytime thats why I called you every chance Ive got. Sorry if Ive fell to deep in this pool of emotion when all youve wanted is to chill and just enjoy the heat of the sun. I am so sorry.

Someday, I know someone will enter my life and loves being in it. Someone will enjoy listening to my stories about the books Ive read and the songs I like. Someone will call me just to know how is my day going and will cheer me up if it is not so well. Someone will text me good morning and good night with a smiley. Someone will appreciate my poems and beg me to make more. It is so heartbreaking that you never did but someday, I know someone will see my worth.

To The Man Who Will Never See My Worth

I wont be there for you anymore when you are bored. No more midnight calls and sweet messages. You wont hear my sleepy voice again when you call me at 3 A.M. while I am fast asleep. I wont beg you anymore to listen to what am I saying because it is so boring for you. Some of your stories are dull too but I enjoyed every bit of it. You will never hear me laugh again while you crack your silly jokes. Yes, I wont be there for you anymore.

Just so you know, it is so hard for me to do this. Ive spent many nights overthinking on how to stop thinking about you. Ive shed bucket of tears everytime you made me feel so disliked. Ive wrote lots of poems just to express my pain of being ignored by you. But I want you to know that it ends here. No more overthinking. No more tears every night. And for my future poems, they wont be about you anymore. Im letting my feelings go because it is slowly killing my soul. Im losing my happiness that is used to burn so brightly inside me.

Thank you for making me realize that I deserve better. Thank you for making me question my self-worth, I am working on it. Thank you for letting me enter your life even if it is just the outermost layer while Ive let you touch my core. But the one thing Ive wanted to thank you the most is you triggered the poet in me, so thank you.

For the last time, I want to say sorry. Sorry for being so clingy and needy. Sorry if I assumed that you like talking to me everytime thats why I called you every chance Ive got. Sorry if Ive fell to deep in this pool of emotion when all youve wanted is to chill and just enjoy the heat of the sun. I am so sorry.

Someday, I know someone will enter my life and loves being in it. Someone will enjoy listening to my stories about the books Ive read and the songs I like. Someone will call me just to know how is my day going and will cheer me up if it is not so well. Someone will text me good morning and good night with a smiley. Someone will appreciate my poems and beg me to make more. It is so heartbreaking that you never did but someday, I know someone will see my worth.

this made me teary eyed. its like I wrote it too for a woman that will not see my worth.

• Like (+1) 1

It's been over a year. Let's make amends to our past. We both tried. We both gave. We both exerted effort. We both spoke and tried to express how we feel in the way we know. We both tried to be patient. We both tried to gave way. We both tried not to be depleted. We both had good intentions. Perhaps, this is just not our time. And perhaps, we are just not right for each other.

I once gave you my heart and steered in the future with your beside me. I must admit I really thought you are the one. I really did prepare for you to be your right one.

I'm making peace with you. With all your could-have-been's, with all our could-have-been's, with all our what-if's and with all our if-only's.

Goodbye to being heartbroken by the idea of an un-actualized idea of you. Now I fully accept that it's just the idea of you I have been holding on to. Perhaps by now, you are thinking of the same thing. That's not so bad. We both wanted to believe because we both wanted to take a leap of faith. It's okay now.

I am ready to move on.