Writings of the Heart

If you’re looking for the word that means caring about someone beyond all rationality and wanting them to have everything they want no matter how much it destroys you, it’s love. And when you love someone you don’t stop, ever. Even when people roll their eyes, and call you crazy. Even then. Especially then. - Ted Mosby

• Like (+1) 1

Just because I stopped chasing you doesn't mean I stopped loving you. Chasing you was like anticipating for the rain in summer, it made me realize that I am just wasting my time, energy and efforts. I cant deprive myself of the true joy that I fully deserve. I swear, they were all true, they were real, and we were real. But this time its different, its going to be just you and just me. And what I promise to never stop doing, is to love you by praying for you, wishing whats best for you in life and hoping that youll have everything youve been dreaming of. Because afterall, you are the person whom I loved, and whom I really cared.

Just because I stopped chasing you doesn't mean I stopped loving you. Chasing you was like anticipating for the rain in summer, it made me realize that I am just wasting my time, energy and efforts. I cant deprive myself of the true joy that I fully deserve. I swear, they were all true, they were real, and we were real. But this time its different, its going to be just you and just me. And what I promise to never stop doing, is to love you by praying for you, wishing whats best for you in life and hoping that youll have everything youve been dreaming of. Because afterall, you are the person whom I loved, and whom I really cared.

siguro narealize mu na yung mga sinasabi sayo ng mga kaibigan mo :) and thats a good start for you brad ! enjoy life :)

"Everyone once and a while people step up. They rise above themselves. Sometimes they surprise you, and sometimes they fall short. Life is funny sometimes, it can push pretty hard. But if you look close enough you find hope. In the words of children. In the bars of a song, and the eyes of someone you love. And if you're lucky, I mean if you're the luckiest person on this entire planet. The person you love decides to love back."

- Nathan Scott (One Tree Hill, S03E20 - Everyday is a Sunday Evening)

"I’ve come to the conclusion that if having things turn out the way you wanted them to is a measure of a successful life, then some would say I’m a failure. The important thing is not to be bitter over life’s disappointments. Learn to let go of the past. And recognize that every day won’t be sunny, and when you find yourself lost in the darkness and despair, remember it’s only in the black of night you see the stars. And those stars will lead you back home.

So don’t be afraid to make mistakes, to stumble and fall, cause most of the time, the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most. Maybe you’ll get everything you wish for. Maybe you’ll get more than you ever could have imagined. Who knows where life will take you. The road is long and in the end, the journey is the destination."

- Coach Whitey Durham (One Tree Hill S03E015 - Just Watch the Fireworks)

"You ever look a picture of yourself, and see a stranger in the background?. It makes you wonder how many strangers have pictures of you. How many moments of other peoples life have we been in. Were we a part of someone’s life when their dream came true or were we there when their dream died. Did we keep trying to get in? As if we were somehow destined to be there or did the shot take us by surprise. Just think, you could be a big part of someone else’s life, and not even know it."

- Lucas Scott (One Tree Hill, S04E03 - Good News for People Who Love Bad News)

a partner isn't the world, the be all and end all of everything.

a partner is what it is, a partner.

a partner isn't there to complete you, rather to compliment your existence, enhance what is already there within you. to make life better, more exciting, more fun. to help guide you to become better.

never ever allow your life to revolve around that person. do not make that person though your reason for living. because on your own your life is worth living. you're worth it.

On leaving

Every single step of the way will feel like walking on sharp pieces of glass. I will keep walking even though my feet bleed, until we are together again.

I will cry but I will never let you hear my sobs. I will be sad but I will never let you feel my sadness. I will not be happy without you but I will never let that dampen your happiness.

I'm a person who just go with the flow. I'm not into changes or something new in my life. I'm contented with what's currently happening. I rather stay at home and be alone. I can stay put without doing anything and I thought I'm happy with that. But now everything changes, it is as if I'm looking for something missing in my life. Something that would make my life more exciting and happy. I'm becoming a wanderer. Looking for something to do that would be really worth it :) But I still love staying in my own private place lol.

“Sometimes, it’s easy to feel like you’re the only one in the world who’s struggling, who’s frustrated, or unsatisfied, or barely getting by. That feeling is a lie. And if you just hold on, just find the courage to face it all for another day, someone or something will find you and make it all okay, because we all need a little help sometimes, someone to help us hear the music in the world, to remind us that it won’t always be this way. That someone is out there, and that someone will find you.”

- Lucas Scott (One Tree Hill, S04E01 - The Same Deep Water as You)

You know what it feels like when you wake up one day realizing you have started to live someone else's life?

And you began to think that this is no longer the place you want to be and that you just feel pathetically guilty for how you feel when the truth is you are not inspired anymore?

Edited by *Jessie*

“Let someone love you just the way you are – as flawed as you might be, as unattractive as you sometimes feel, and as unaccomplished as you think you are. To believe that you must hide all the parts of you that are broken, out of fear that someone else is incapable of loving what is less than perfect, is to believe that sunlight is incapable of entering a broken window and illuminating a dark room.”

• Like (+1) 1