Writings of the Heart

Sensya na sa dami ng nangyari sakkn nadadamay ka. Daming nag slamdunk sakin sa basurahan. Kaya nasanay na ako nawalang forever. Sensya na din pawala wala ako.tang ina naman kasi mag bf ka na para permanente na akong wala sa buhay mo, pag may asawa at anak ka na. Balitaan mo na lang ako. Binasag ka ng ex mo ako naman permenenteng nilumpo(manhid na) ng mga naging ex ano buhay magkakaroon tayo, puro nako ambisyon andito na ako eh. Sige video chat na lang tayo. Ok na ako dun. Haha

loving someone does not mean you imprison that person in your love, especially if you know you can't move forward.

it means transcending that mundane, fleeting, romantic love to turn it into something more enduring, lasting.

you offer something that would touch the depths of that person's soul, something that would touch the deepest place in that heart. something that would thaw out the ice and make it burn hot and bright.

that's the love that you offer when there's no way to be together romatically...

I know it isn't going to be easy and I told myself then "been there done that"... But why is it killing me?

You told me more than a couple of times already that you're not going to give everything and will hold back some because you don't want to be on the losing end. I understand, but am I the one whose on the losing end now?