Most Hated Players

NBA- Carmelo Anthony-Kasi kala nya sya pinakamagaling sa NBA at mayabang din sya.

at puro dunk lang alam nila sa nuggets. karaniwan play nila alleyoop

Dwayne Wade-Nakita ko sya na mag rerebound na nga lang naninipa pa sya at buwakaw din yun wala namang shooting yun eh puro dunk lang alam

Raja Bell- kasi akala nya kaya nya c kobe eh bano naman sya

UAAP-

ARAO- kahit ateneo fan ako naiinis ako sa kanya sa sobrang katangahan nya sa ball handling

di ko na hate c labagala bait naman pala e

pati c cabahug akala ko mayabang sya eheheh

NCAA-

Aljamal- Buwakaw kasi muntik na nyang maipatalo yung san beda nung finals

NBA- Carmelo Anthony-Kasi kala nya sya pinakamagaling sa NBA at mayabang din sya.

at puro dunk lang alam nila sa nuggets. karaniwan play nila alleyoop

Dwayne Wade-Nakita ko sya na mag rerebound na nga lang naninipa pa sya at buwakaw din yun wala namang shooting yun eh puro dunk lang alam

Raja Bell- kasi akala nya kaya nya c kobe eh bano naman sya

UAAP-

ARAO- kahit ateneo fan ako naiinis ako sa kanya sa sobrang katangahan nya sa ball handling

di ko na hate c labagala bait naman pala e

pati c cabahug akala ko mayabang sya eheheh

NCAA-

Aljamal- Buwakaw kasi muntik na nyang maipatalo yung san beda nung finals

i've read a lot of this guy's posts and i'd like to ask, is this guy really from ateneo? :huh: :huh: :huh:ang dali na palang pumasok ngayon sa ateneo.

i've read a lot of this guy's posts and i'd like to ask, is this guy really from ateneo? :huh: :huh: :huh:ang dali na palang pumasok ngayon sa ateneo.

Baka naman nagwo-work siya sa Ateneo, hindi estudyante. Malay mo, librarian o kaya sanitation officer. :lol:

Para 'di OT, most hated ko karamihan ng La Salle archers: Cardona, Yeo, Telan, Araña, Sharma. Why does DLSU have a tradition of irritating players?

Edited by Immortal666
Baka naman nagwo-work siya sa Ateneo, hindi estudyante. Malay mo, librarian o kaya sanitation officer. :lol:

Para 'di OT, most hated ko karamihan ng La Salle archers: Cardona, Yeo, Telan, Araña, Sharma. Why does DLSU have a tradition of irritating players?

dont be to mean to the guy

answer to your question : maybe because youre an atenean.

and the dlsu team is really good and admu rarely beats them :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: "puros dunk" lang daw ang alam nina DWade and Melo.. hwehehehehe!!! Ang babaw ano dre?

Para hindi OT: I would like to add to my previous list:

1) Joe Smith - after being drafted as the #1 pick and playing a great rookie season in Golden State.. his play began to wane ang now he is just a role player in Denver.. What a waste of talent..

2) Doug Kramer - wala lang ang angas ng mukha eh..

:lol: :lol: :lol: "puros dunk" lang daw ang alam nina DWade and Melo.. hwehehehehe!!! Ang babaw ano dre?

Para hindi OT: I would like to add to my previous list:

1) Joe Smith - after being drafted as the #1 pick and playing a great rookie season in Golden State.. his play began to wane ang now he is just a role player in Denver.. What a waste of talent..

2) Doug Kramer - wala lang ang angas ng mukha eh..

Joe Smith is average in name and in game according to SI...

Joe Smith is average in name and in game according to SI...

Joe Smith might be an average player for SI.. but for me, Joe Smith's game has continuously dropped year after year.. I may not know his statistics but after his first (and maybe his second) year with Golden State.. He just became a so-so player.. Joe Smith was expected to light up the L.. He did just that during his rookie year but after that it seems he just got tired and just became a role player on teams where he got traded..

I liked Joe Smith before and believed in his hype (have seen highlights of his plays).. And due to this I had high expectations for his game.. but in my book, he was a disappointment.. not in the mold of an Olowakandi, or a Pervis Ellison.. Not even a Kwame Brown.. But Joe Smith just like the three I mentioned are disappointments in my book.. Being a #1 pick and not playing up to par just makes me hate them.. :P

Edited by revi
Joe Smith might be an average player for SI.. but for me, Joe Smith's game has continuously dropped year after year.. I may not know his statistics but after his first (and maybe his second) year with Golden State.. He just became a so-so player.. Joe Smith was expected to light up the L.. He did just that during his rookie year but after that it seems he just got tired and just became a role player on teams where he got traded..

I liked Joe Smith before and believed in his hype (have seen highlights of his plays).. And due to this I had high expectations for his game.. but in my book, he was a disappointment.. not in the mold of an Olowakandi, or a Pervis Ellison.. Not even a Kwame Brown.. But Joe Smith just like the three I mentioned are disappointments in my book.. Being a #1 pick and not playing up to par just makes me hate them.. :P

Yeah that's why that article was part of their NBA Busts special back then...

He is average, way too average for a No. 1 pick!

Yeah that's why that article was part of their NBA Busts special back then...

He is average, way too average for a No. 1 pick!

Joe Smith had the red flags that he could be a bust when he was drafted. Remember that most of his upside was based on an outstanding performance during the NCAA tournament. Same thing for the number 2 pick, Antonio Mcdyess who catapulted himself with a great show during 'Bama's run.

On Pervis Ellison and the 1989 lottery picks, Ellison was set up to fail as there was no consensus No. 1 pick from the top six picks. Anyone drafted as No. 1 would have come up short of expectation for someone draftedfirst. From the entire first round picks the most notable names to have noteable careers were probably Tim Hardaway, Shawn Kemp, Sean Elliott, Glenn Rice and BJ Armstrong.

Never Nervous Pervis could have probably saved himself all the grief and unecessary pressure of being the top pick if he declared for the draft after his phenomenal freshman year where he led Louisville to the 1986 NCAAA title while crowning himself as the NCAA MOP.