Most Hated Players

Off-the-top of my head:

Floyd Mayweather ONLY cuz he's such a jackass! People would have given him far more respect (and would have had a far bigger fanbase than he does now) if he were not that way - which I guess will be a form of karma against him for as long as he lives.

Brad Marchand (NHL's Boston Bruins), as he really got on my nerves when they were playing the Vancouver Canucks in 2011's Stanley Cup Final (the one with the riots)! It was funny watching his team lose to the Chicago Blackhawks in the 2013 Stanley Cup Finals!

Marco Materazzi (Italian national football team) for being a jackass and a cheater (what he did to provoke Zidane in the 2006 World Cup Final is tantamount to cheating as far as I'm concerned)! The backlash against him after was so strong he went to great lengths to ignore the 2010 World Cup by planning a family vacation to the USA at the time.

I also hated Luis Suarez for being such a cheater and jackass during the 2010 World Cup - what he did to Ghana in the QFs still pisses me off to this day! I was laughing when he got suspended for his "El Cannibal" tactics in the 2014 World Cup!

Edited by mrconfusion87
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...