Most Hated Players

I hate Kevin Garnett because of what he said to Carmelo Anthony about his wife. Honey nut cheerios ohmy.gif

trash talking in the NBA = dying a slow painful death....

back when Jordan played players talked all the time... getting under the opponent's skin is an art....

now when Kobe talks trash to Lebron he just smiles....

no more Reggie / Payton / Steve Smith / Jordan type of back and forth talk.... i miss those days.

Edited by MangNyakis
  • 3 weeks later...

Akala ko kasama na dito sa listahan si Calvin Abueva esp. among Ginebra fans, though I'm a Ginebra fan 'di ako kasama sa mga haters ni Abueva. Like i said, the guy is a work horse on both ends of the floor.

Abueva claims he is a solid Ginebra fan (idol nya daw si Jawo :P)

I'm a Ginebra fan.. and during the finals series, kaiinisan mo talaga sya eh. haha

pero much respect to the Beast. sipag talaga maglaro

i think another player that you love to hate is Ronald Tubid.. some say he is a dirty player, and he gets under the other players' skin.. kaya sayang nung nawala sya sa Ginebra. parang bagay na bagay pa naman sya sa laro/attitude ng Gin Kings.

currently sa NBA, DH12 i think is the most hated (naunahan na nya si Kobe and Lebron sa most hates hehe) :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...