Most Hated Players

bro kung ikinakagalit mo ang pagsabi ko sa kapalpakan ni kobe sorry..pero dapat naman irespeto mo ang mga ideas kasi alam ko na marami inis sa pagka mvp ni kobe iba nga lang meaning. sorry bro ha?

DON'T CALL ME BRO BECAUSE WALA AKO KAPATID NA BADING. WHO CARES ABOUT KOBE? AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED THAT BONE HEAD CAN GO TO HELL WITH YOU FART FACE.

NBA - Kobe (he will never be champion again without help)

PBA - Whole Ginebra team (does'nt matter who the players are, i just hate the team...)

MLB - Barry Bonds (steroids and all)

F1 - Mika Hakkinen (thank GOD he is retired, because he was so good that he always gave Schumi a scare)

Boxing - Floyd Mayweather (he will be the greatest mountain that Pacman will ever climb if he ever decided to go to that

weight division)

NFL - Peyton Manning (looks like a retard, besides im an Urlacher fan.. :P )

UFC - Forrest Griffin (cocky son of a b*tch, laughed my heart out when Jardin knocked his lights out)

NBA - Nate Robinson and Antoine Walker

Ang yabang ni Nate. Si Walker naman sobrang banban tapos pag tinawagan laging parang iiyak na. Akala mo imposibleng may nagawa siayng mali.

PBA - Rico Villanueva and Jimwell Torion

Puro yabang tong dalawang to. Sana mamatay na lang kayo guys.

a note on the kobe debate raging: i don't like kobe. but he's pretty good at what he does. not as good as mike but probably the best in the nba now. i don't like what he's become but then again, don't hate the player, hate the game.

nba players i hate the most:

antoine walker, can't do s@%t.

kobe bryant, too inlove with himself (i still think he's good though)

then there's hibache a.k.a. agent zero a.k.a. gil arenas (you don't mouth off about scoring 50 then end up scoring less than half that number, you just don't do that dude)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

NBA: Kobe Bryant. Sugapa sa points.

Boxing: Mike Tyson. There is seriously something wrong with this guy. He doesnt belong in jail, dapat sa mental ward.

PBA: Jimwell Turion, Mick Penissi: Madumi masyado maglaro.

In addition,

Wrestling: Boogeyman. Masyadong OA ang character nya.