Most Hated Players

• 2 weeks later...

KG. Nakakainis yung gagong yan. Angas na nga tapos bastos pa.

Please specify kung which KG you are referring to.. it could be Kevin Garnett or KG Canaleta hehe.. pero most probably you are referring to Garnett.. ako baliktad though not hate.. asar would be the proper term.. KG Canaleta, this guy could JUMP. could SLASH, pero ang gusto laging set shot, d man lang mag drive, nakakainis.. lalo na nung napunta ng BMEG, anak ng.. puro jump shot, set shot. he has the height, imagine a 6'3 or 6'4 who is a slam dunk champion wala man lang slashing move?? WTF..

• 2 weeks later...

I used to hate Bryant since Bryant is really arrogant and boastful but I think most great players have those traits in them. Larry Bird talked trash a lot and was really arrogant. In spite of that, Boston fans still hold him dear.

The player I hate the most is Lebron James because of what he did to Cleveland.

Yeah, but LeBron gave Cleveland seven years of his career. He tried to win a chip for his home state, but decided to move to help his career.

Kobe Bryant - has the skills pero hindi naman nya kaya buhatin ang team nya sa finals also to win a ring..puro sa kanya lagi bola at tira kaya tuloy natatamad mga ka team nya..nung kalakasan pa nila, kailangan pa nila si Shaq.

Danny Granger, Paul Pierce / Garnett / Rondo...

Basketball IS a team sport, though. Personally, I think Bryant lost something once Fisher left LA. He was the one player who was there when Kobe won his rings.

• 1 month later...

Kobe for me also.

yabang.

masyadong believe sa sarili.

nanlalaglag pa ng team mate. si shaq na buking sa mrs na nag-hihire ng pokpok.

-ito yung time na nakasuhan siya dahil di siya nagbayad. pinili yung taga linis ng kwarto sa hotel. libre. sabit naman. di kasi daw siya talaga nagbabayad.