Tinted Pitched Black

well, my car has magic reflective tint, i like it because u can not see too much of the inside while not having a hard time driving, i have been using PLATINUM brand of tint for 4 years now, and it has really good quality

It's my first time to hear about the Platinum brand, how does it compare with 3M tints? Is it better at deflecting heat than other tint brands? Are they more expensive?

I saw a demo years ago of a tint brand (just can't recall the name anymore) wherein they focus high wattage bulbs on to tinted glass and there was hardly any heat at all on the other side. Problem was, that tint brand was so expensive. They gave a quote of 25K versus 3M tint of only 4K

It's my first time to hear about the Platinum brand, how does it compare with 3M tints? Is it better at deflecting heat than other tint brands? Are they more expensive?

I saw a demo years ago of a tint brand (just can't recall the name anymore) wherein they focus high wattage bulbs on to tinted glass and there was hardly any heat at all on the other side. Problem was, that tint brand was so expensive. They gave a quote of 25K versus 3M tint of only 4K

Platinum is a brand by 3M. It's not as expensive as the original 3M but quality is also good.

• 2 weeks later...

The window tints help protect the dashboard and the whole car interior.

Anyway I also heard that Platinum is made by 3m. The medium/magic tint line up of Platinum is ok. But on the Super Black, better get the ones made by 3m. Visibility is great even on dark tints. Total privacy talaga,

Right now I'm using Platinum Super Black sa sides and I have a hard time parking on dark spots. I plan to upgrade to 3m's Black chrome.

• 4 weeks later...

It had super dark tints na when my dad bought me the car. I don't know if siya pumili or basta nilagay nalang ng casa super black. hehehe But sa windshield visor lang so nag pa full windshield ako na medium black for added privacy! hehehe

I want my car to be tinted dark because:

1.) It lessens heat, especially when in direct sunlight

2.) For security, people inside cannot be seen

3.) It adds to the beauty of the car when heavily tinted

4.) Privacy, people cannot see what's left inside the car

5.) Pwede ako gumawa ng milagro sa loob ng oto, hahahaha!!!! :) :) :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...