• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Tinted Pitched Black

My initial reasons were for safety especially if I go home late at night, di halata na ako lang mag-isa a car. And then, para di masyado mainit and to have some privacy -- I can sing my heart out with emotions...Hehe!

And because my car has a dark tint, I am driving more conservatively para iwas aksidente since visibility is mildly compromised. Works positively for me.

before 2 Layers of Super Black all around but I had it removed. Mahal mag palit ng Rims everytime you hit a mutha f#&kin crater in those things they, the Government calls Streets!! Damn f#&kers!!

Right now, no tint at all. Tiis na lang ng kaunti sa init but less hassle when it comes to maintaining my Rims and Tires... :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by mAIRj
WHAT ABOUT THE LTO STICKER on THE WINDSHIELD?

DO WE APPLY TINT FILM OVER IT?

WHAT THE TINT FOLKS DO IS REMOVE IT FIRST BEFORE APPLYING THE TINT ON THE WINDSHIELD. UNLESS OF COURSE YOU WANT THAT LTO STICKER STUCK UP THERE FOR THE REST OF YOUR CAR LIFE.

NOTICE THAT THE TINT PEOPLE HAVE LONG FINGERNAILS ON EITHER OR BOTH THEIR THUMBS. :sick:

Thanks

... Or Change tint every year .... to get the LTO Sticker out and put in a new one .. :goatee:

The sticker indeed is hard to remove and only skillful hands can take it out in one piece .. and put it back again

WHAT THE TINT FOLKS DO IS REMOVE IT FIRST BEFORE APPLYING THE TINT ON THE WINDSHIELD. UNLESS OF COURSE YOU WANT THAT LTO STICKER STUCK UP THERE FOR THE REST OF YOUR CAR LIFE.

NOTICE THAT THE TINT PEOPLE HAVE LONG FINGERNAILS ON EITHER OR BOTH THEIR THUMBS. :sick:

Thanks

... Or Change tint every year .... to get the LTO Sticker out and put in a new one .. :goatee:

The sticker indeed is hard to remove and only skillful hands can take it out in one piece .. and put it back again

what i had done is, cut out a small windiw, slightly bigger than the LTO sticker) para hindi matakpan.

easy to remove the LTO sticker. blade lang katapat nun, helps also kung dampen mo muna with

towel damped in hot water.

Thanks

A VERY EXPENSIVE PROPOSITION IF I MAY SAY :lol: A WINDSHIELD TINT (DEPENDING ON THE BRAND) WILL COST YOU AT LEAST PHP1,500 FOR JUST THE FRONT WINDSHIELD. MORE OR LESS THE COST OF THE MOTOR VEHICLE REGISTRATION.

• 1 month later...

Joke lang....

Madaikit masyado ang LTO sticker kasi

A VERY EXPENSIVE PROPOSITION IF I MAY SAY :lol: A WINDSHIELD TINT (DEPENDING ON THE BRAND) WILL COST YOU AT LEAST PHP1,500 FOR JUST THE FRONT WINDSHIELD. MORE OR LESS THE COST OF THE MOTOR VEHICLE REGISTRATION.

This is a cool solution. What if one day LTO with all of its wisdom changes the size of the LTO sticker.... hehehe

what i had done is, cut out a small windiw, slightly bigger than the LTO sticker) para hindi matakpan.

easy to remove the LTO sticker. blade lang katapat nun, helps also kung dampen mo muna with

towel damped in hot water.