Uncomfortable Questions

these from online chats:

~ what's your vital stats? (i don't measure myself. i'm chubby, i'm no hottie for all you know. if that's a problem, let's stop talking.)

~ when was the last time you fingered your pu$sy? (this question on the first conversation. sheesh.)

~ kelan last mo, nakakailang partner ka na? (again, close ba tayo?)

~ do you wanna fu*k later? (and you are? you don't even know how i look like.)

~ when are we hooking up? (i don't really like the term "hooking up," i'm usually sweet and polite, so please be tender.)

~ bakit ang sungit u? (baka kasi wala kang kwentang kausap)

~ bakit hindi ka na sumasagot? (because i am busy i.e. i have better things to do)

~ why don't you try me. try me! sige na please. (because you're reeking of desperation.)

~ are you posting because you want attention? (no, i am posting because i'm bored. to get noticed is NOT even an afterthought.)

~ are you posting because you enjoy collecting and rejecting people? (i'm posting because this is a forum. and oh, you expect me to say yes to every sex offer?)

~ kung ayaw mong makipagusap, why did you give your YM ID? (because i believe some people are fun to talk to and a conversation is the only way to know how. if it doesn't work out, then next please.)

and the question i hate most: LIBERATED KA BA?

wtf? are you asking me if i'm a slUt? "liberated," for me, has become a cloyingly annoying adjective that tells me the person asking has a very limited vocabulary and understanding on how to talk to females.

Guest dyosalet

So how many have you slept with?

Was I good?

Did you cum?

Am I the biggest you've had?

Was this your first time to try this?

What's your vital stats?

How many pounds do you weigh?

**madalas sa chat ko naeencounter**

>> tatanungin ka ng mga personal matters .. (haller.. pakelam mo sa past cO?)

lalo na sex life.. hilig mangalkal. sheesh. <_<

>> vital stats.. (wala nang maisip itanong..)

>>kelan ung last mo.. (yea. kiskis lang sa pader katapat nyan)

>>maganda kaba? sino kahawig mong artista? (bakit ikaw gaano kaba ka gwapo?)

>>anu2 ginagawa mo sa boyfriend mo pag ... kayo? ( bakit gagayahin mo? amputs. walang originality.. <_< )

dame.. pag naaalala ko.. hits my nerves.. grrrr :thumbsdownsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

Miss! Gusto kita eh. Meron ka ba ngayon? (diba nakakailang magtanung kung meron o wala silang periods?)

Miss! Gusto kita eh. Meron ka ba ngayon? (diba nakakailang magtanung kung meron o wala silang pera dahil uutang ka?)

Miss! Gusto kita eh. Meron ka ba ngayon? (diba nakakailang magtanung kung meron o wala silang lakad lalo na kung crush mo pero di mo pa kilala tapos torpe ka pa?)

i received a lot of annoying and uncomfortable questions online from those guys whose balls seems to be larger than their brain:

- how often do you masturbate? (wtf?!)

- busy ka? (no, i just don't have time for you!)

- bakit ang sungit mo? (kasi i hate talking to an ass)

- how often do you have sex? (what is it to you)

- are you good in bed (why should i tell you)

- are you hot (if i am, what will you do about it)

- wanna go out with me? (no, i'm not interested)

- can i take you out for coffee or something? (i can afford to buy my own cup of coffee and i am not interested with "something" or you)

pag may dinidiskartehan sa club:

ilang taon na anak mo? (dami dami pag uusapan anak ko pa!!)

kumusta na kayo ni _________ (pangalan nung ex ko) (kami nag uusap, iba ang itatanong, grrrrr!!)

panu kung sabihin sau ni ________ (ex) na kayo na ulit? (kaya nga sya na nilalapitan ko di ba?)

pwede ba tayong magusap usap? (me, the girl, and the ex) (juskupo naman, ano ako bali?)

sa araw-araw:

kailan ka magpapakasal hija?

sa chat:

malaki ba ang boobs mo? e yung butt mo? (first questions from someone i haven't chatted with before)

when was the last time you had sex? (what is it to you? assh*le)

puede ba ako maging fubu mo? (napakadali ba talaga itanong nyan?)