• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Dreaming To Be A Famous Photographer

buttakkal

guys, sorry for the late reply...

i love this one :thumbsupsmiley:

i've wated quite awhile to get this combo. so fun to use. :thumbsupsmiley:

wow nice naman.. hehehe i im currently using the fe10 naman...no wonder luma pics ko hahaha :upside:

not bad ang FE10 bro, pero masarp gamitin ung 50:1.4 kahit ASA200 lng.

How much did you pay for the FM2?

I want one to pair with my 50 1.2 Ai-S... focusing gets difficult on a D70s

actually, its not yet paid coz my cuz just shipped it here at SG. may be i'll pay him around 7K.

another sample shots...

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n94/engr_mariano/film/roll-02/F1000008.jpg

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n94/engr_mariano/film/roll-02/F1000012.jpg

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n94/engr_mariano/film/roll-02/F1000011.jpg

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n94/engr_mariano/film/roll-02/F1000037.jpg

Edited by engronairam

@ cruzer: agree ako kay doc4u, it's better to buy it here... although Nikon after sales service here for me sucks, compared to canons' heheheh, kesa naman sa HK, na once me problem, kailangan mo pa i ship papunta dun. The term pana and indian refers to the user and the camera. so when you say it's not in the pana, but in the indian, it means, it's the photographer and not the camera.

@ terranboy: ok lang naman yan ser, it's a good walk around lens. hindi ka na papalit palit pa ng lens i guess. although mas maganda ata yung VRII version nito i think (meron na nga ba?)

@ engronairam: nice pix ser!

@ terranboy: ok lang naman yan ser, it's a good walk around lens. hindi ka na papalit palit pa ng lens i guess. although mas maganda ata yung VRII version nito i think (meron na nga ba?)

Bro Nite, thanks sa info, ito kasi yung reccomended lens dun sa basic level photography course na kinuha ko, but they say na mag enjoy muna sa pagpapalit nang lens habang na pratice pa since beginner pa lang...... :rolleyes:

Patalastas:

Most of you may be aware of my recent trip to Banaue. A week after

Mon, Zer and myself made the trip last June and with the encouragement

of friends, we launched a project called Black Pencil Project.

We are definitely going back to bring more pencils and little school

items to the kids. We would be more than happy if you can help us by

bringing pencils, sharpeners etc. on the day of our workshop. Any

donation, (in kind or cash), will surely bring a smile to the Ifugao

children in Banaue.

For more information, please visit Black Pencil Project at

http://www.blackpen cilproject. blogspot. com/

Ganda namang cause ito. I have been to Banaue last May, too, and I could see that the pencils will surely be a great gift to the kids of Banaue.

i think that has been replaced by the d60...even though there are still units of the d40x being sold...

antayin mo na lang d90 sir hehehe hdmi na may video feature pa :thumbsupsmiley: dont know if that's a good thing sa SLR cameras :thumbsdownsmiley: --imagine SLR pwedeng magkuha ng video hehehe e di bili ka na lang ng video cam

antayin mo na lang d90 sir hehehe hdmi na may video feature pa :thumbsupsmiley: dont know if that's a good thing sa SLR cameras :thumbsdownsmiley: --imagine SLR pwedeng magkuha ng video hehehe e di bili ka na lang ng video cam

24 frames (pictures) per sec at full mega pixel size better have a BIG memory capacity to enjoy the videos

question para sa mga masters,

I had my dslr camera for a yr and half. and I feel na time for a lens upgrade. Yung lens na gamit ko is the kit lens 18-55 mm.

Im choosing bet

a) Tamron SP Autofocus 24-135mm f/3.5-5.6 AD Aspherical (IF) Lens for Canon SLR Cameras

- merong used na for sale at half the price kaya naconsider

B) Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Standard Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras

- I would love to have the IS function

kung meron pa kayong alam na ibang options pls advice me. medyo tight sa budget anything na mas expensive pa sa option b is hindi ko na kaya.

Thanks in advance sa replies

Pasali na din po! im newbie here. sa photography im into Sports,Portrait and fashion..

i usually shoot at Wakeboarding events. hope to exchange ideas with you! :thumbsupsmiley:

welcome.. pasok lang po..

anyways post some of your captured pix para mainspired naman yung iba nating photo enthusiast.

might as well get some unsolicited advise/comment sa mga professional photographers here..

a word of caution: make sure to resize it to 640x480 kasi bka madelete lang post mo.. :lol:

post away.. :)

bakit ka mag up-grade? ano ba style/type ng shooting mo na 'di kaya ng 18-55? meron ka na bang flash?

may built in flash yung unit ko, mahina pero, i rarely use yung flash kaya i decided to go for a lens muna. Yung 18-55 ko kasama ng rebel xti, its a good lens in general. Pero pag medyo madilim

kahit anong compensate ko blurred or di sya ganoon ka clear. di naman pwede na lagi ka may dalang tripod. I was thinking na kumuha nung 18-55 na may IS pero sayang naman kasi may 18-55 na ko. and i want something more than 55 .. maraming times na may gusto ko kunana na di kaya ng 55mm. yung 28 to anything above 90 is what i think i need. Di ko plan maging professional, i just like taking pictures and isabit sa wall yung maganda kong kuha.