• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Cellphone Reviews

• 3 weeks later...
not ideal... this was already replaced by a new model.

i would really want to know what replaced e90, as far as I know the 9 series of nokia is the top of the line. i had 9110i, replaced it it 9210i, used 9500 for 7 years and now using the e90. wla nang mas aangat pa sa e90. e7's, e'6's or e5's may be newly released but as far as i have compared these models used by my friends, still they envy the e90 as regards to its features. yeah it's bulky but then again the communicator has its own niche

be carefull using your navidation key (square chrome key)

after several months of usage, there was a rust build up.. asked nokia and they told me its not covered by the warranty.. it will cost 500php to replace the whole keypad :(

what service center po gumagawa nyan?

i would really want to know what replaced e90, as far as I know the 9 series of nokia is the top of the line. i had 9110i, replaced it it 9210i, used 9500 for 7 years and now using the e90. wla nang mas aangat pa sa e90. e7's, e'6's or e5's may be newly released but as far as i have compared these models used by my friends, still they envy the e90 as regards to its features. yeah it's bulky but then again the communicator has its own niche

Sir bilin ko na lang yung 9110i mo o kaya yung 9210i mo... :unsure: