Cellphone Reviews

first time here at manila tonight! :)

well, i had a few nokia phones in the past. a 5110, then 3310 then 3350. im not very careful then and lahat sila ay nawala or nanakaw. almost 2 years din ako ala fone, but now im using a 6230.

i would say the 6230 is the best fone i ever had! :) mp3 & java and videos.

N6600 (Customized) B)

With

-MP3 Player, plus around 40 MP3 Installed (256MB MMC)

-Customized Operator Logo (My Girl's Pic)

-40sec Video (ung with sounds ha!)

-Used as Remote Control for TVs (or any "branded" appliances with IR)

-Unlimited Audio Recording

-Autolock

-E-Book Reader (Complete with Harry Potter 1 ~ 5)

-Chat with Fellow Bluetooth Users (Mate Finder Program)

-Answering Mahine

-Games (Dope Wars, Chess, etc.)

Radio lang ang wala :cry:

guys i need help. you see im planning to buy a new phone and i'm actually confused on which phone to choose, between nokia 6600 and SE k700i. whiich do you think is better? which has a greater advantage when it comes to features? applications and softwares? which is better overall?

• 3 weeks later...

the best phone... my tanager smartphone... pda and phone in one... lots of good and useful apps... windows mobile OS

i was a nokia fan... but when this phone came out, i just had to get one.

i am a palm OS fan... what with its cool apps, which mostly are easily available in the net (cracked and patched ones too ;) )... i used to connect my nokia phone to my palm and use my palm to manage my inbox and even write messages... but when the tanager came out... wow! i realized that the pocket pc wasn't so bad...

and users have a growing online community :cool:

My friend in the Telecoms industry said that user-friendliness was dependent on the first phone a user ever used or, at the very least, the phone a user first got comfortable with.

Nokia users will find Ericssons or Siemens or Motorola hard to use as ,indeed, some controls are different.

Motorola users have the same problems when using Nokia or ither brands for the first time and so do users of Siemens ans Ericssons. But in the end, as you pointed, it only takes getting used to it.

THanks! :D

VERY TRUE!!!

ive been eyeing the nokia 6100 as a cool business phone, maliit, manipis colored and polyphonic....

which i have yet to try though...

as of the moment its the nokia 8910 that i'm currently using thats really getting me on...

looks palang astig na...

although i have yet to try the nokia 8910i...

para if ever may mms sya....

ayush narin sakin yun...

:D

post-57-1095630708.jpg

Edited by vvv

5110...reliable...nahulog ko na ata yun more than 50 times...buhay parin...sad to say..na snatch...badtrip...ok lang kung fone lang...kaso pati yung sim card ko nandun rin....5110 na lang pinag diskitahan pa... :grr:

ngayon fone ko Nokia 3100...pero i'm plannin on buyin a nokia ngage or a nokia 6600

Edited by bigbadwolf_pig
guys i need help. you see im planning to buy a new phone and i'm actually confused on which phone to choose, between nokia 6600 and SE k700i. whiich do you think is better? which has a greater advantage when it comes to features? applications and softwares? which is better overall?

id say go get the Sony ericsson.

It garnered great reviews

http://asia.cnet.com/reviews/handphones/0,...39190161,00.htm

• 3 weeks later...