Cellphone Reviews

got an N82 via the smart retention program. renewed my contract and upgraded from an N70. the phone is great, need to get used to the keypad.

the camera gives clear photos, it's 5mp. you can adjust the settings by using the pre-programmed settings or manual settings. you can adjust the exposure and select from the preset ISO setting (low, medium, high). it also has a very bright xenon flash. it has auto focus and digital zoom.

also, when in video mode, it has an anti-shake setting. the zoom also works when in video mode, unlike in the N70 where the zoom doesn't work.

memory is 100mb for internal and pre-installed 2gb memory card, expandable up to 4gb using a microSD card.

it has maps, it has a pre-installed metro manila only map. haven't used the GPS locator yet.

it has a radio and music player, as well as real media video player.

network connection is GSM, UMTS and Dual. when using the web browser, you would notice that it would show 3.5G.

one thing i like is the pano-man software where you can do panoramoic shots.

in the phone settings, you can select the auto rotate feature of the phone. when on, the display rotates when the phone is turned or placed to/on its left side.

if you're using the nokia pc suite, you can download the latest firmware version.

Edited by boracaybugoy

Just got the same phone from smart retention a week ago. Its a better option than the N95 in my opinion. One thing I notice though is the battery life. A full charge normally last about 36-40H only notwithstanding that I used in mostly for testing only and taking some pics. Overall though I agree that indeed the N82 is a very good phone with an excellent 5mp camera with xenon flash included

got an N82 via the smart retention program. renewed my contract and upgraded from an N70. the phone is great, need to get used to the keypad.

the camera gives clear photos, it's 5mp. you can adjust the settings by using the pre-programmed settings or manual settings. you can adjust the exposure and select from the preset ISO setting (low, medium, high). it also has a very bright xenon flash. it has auto focus and digital zoom.

also, when in video mode, it has an anti-shake setting. the zoom also works when in video mode, unlike in the N70 where the zoom doesn't work.

memory is 100mb for internal and pre-installed 2gb memory card, expandable up to 4gb using a microSD card.

it has maps, it has a pre-installed metro manila only map. haven't used the GPS locator yet.

it has a radio and music player, as well as real media video player.

network connection is GSM, UMTS and Dual. when using the web browser, you would notice that it would show 3.5G.

one thing i like is the pano-man software where you can do panoramoic shots.

in the phone settings, you can select the auto rotate feature of the phone. when on, the display rotates when the phone is turned or placed to/on its left side.

if you're using the nokia pc suite, you can download the latest firmware version.

As per reviews at www.gsmarena.com, the N82 performance better than k850i and basically a cheaper "brother" of the N95 but with a xenon flash. It takes almost the same pics as that of the k850i (though I think personally, its better). But the difference really lies with the video since it can capture videos at 30fps already and the 1st phone I used with a zoom function included when you take videos!

how much na po N82? are the photos better than the 5mp of ericisson?
thanks xyber...so ano performance ng iphone? after ma unlock sya...ok naman ba?

after unlocking then you install all the apps that you need. this is what makes the iphone unique. you get to personalize it to a level that is not possible with other mobile phones. generally i'm satisfied with it.

Edited by xyberguy
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
before i got n70 very happy performance,heres a review for my new phone pasensya na first time to give review

n81 2gb

upgrade to 4gb

ngage games compatible

music phone also mabilis access music

may map loader din

fast to use as modem

setback 2mp lng cam

at sa lakas soungmedyo madali life span battery

Are you sure it's an n81? I don't think Nokia has such model.

• 2 weeks later...
Are you sure it's an n81? I don't think Nokia has such model.

maybe by now nakita mo na yung n81, may n 81 8 gb din po, better look first sa website ng nokia before u ask

para di ot

i got an n82

5 mp mas maganda ang labas ng pic compare sa n95 dahil sa xenon flash

upgradable ang micro sd hangang 8gb.better lng ang n81 sa gaming at music dahil may dedicated key

other application and features almost the same na.

maybe by now nakita mo na yung n81, may n 81 8 gb din po, better look first sa website ng nokia before u ask

para di ot

i got an n82

5 mp mas maganda ang labas ng pic compare sa n95 dahil sa xenon flash

upgradable ang micro sd hangang 8gb.better lng ang n81 sa gaming at music dahil may dedicated key

other application and features almost the same na.

Maganda pala ang n81, pardon my ignorance.

It is also the best upgrade from ngage.

• 3 weeks later...
any review on the E51?

3.2 mp cam

s 40 user interface 5 way navi key two soft key

2gb memory expandable to 4gb

nice phone for music kasi may dedicated keys kaso limited ang apps na pwede kasi na series 40 lng ang flatform, unlike the series 60 madami k na magagwa kahit sa games to play mas maganda kung higher model.

the first one sa 5610

this one is for

e51

2mp cam 240 x 320pixels60 3rd edition flatform,madami ka na ma download na apps at gamessome features of higher phones meron syasarap din gamitin modem mabilis,almost lahat din ng format ng ringtones at music pwed same ng 5610for me way better ang e51 compared sa 5610 overallthe