Cellphone Reviews

E71 is probably one of the best phones ever made by Nokia.

Agree.

Wont even trade it for newer models.

Everything I need is here.

I am cellphone hobbyist. Kept on upgrading and trying different phones, but stopped it upon acquiring the E71.

E72?... err just the almost the same as e71... i would also give it a try just to get new phone model. All the phone specs fits all well.

my 5800 hangs frequently these past 2 weeks. i sent it over to a nokia center yesterday, they don't know what causes it either. they'd rather reinstall the firmware or send it to singapore for a replacement

the nokia center finally replaced my unit's board with one from singapore. it took them a month. this board is picky, it will remind you if there's a malicious software being installed

Any users here who would want to share anything....

is it really a iphone killer

What are the things that we should look out for... etc...

i can't say much about the iphone 'cause i never owned one. but reading the forums in our gps group's roadguide.ph made me smile:

it's not possible to install 'garmin xt' in an iphone. meaning, our philippine gps map is not available to iphone users!

so the 5800 is still the best touch creen phone to buy??? kasi may balak ako bumili by next week eh... any suggestions?

nobody says it's the best touch screen, it all depends on what you want from a phone. since i'm a gps-user i would prefer 5800 because of its ability to run rpmap, its wide screen, and its motion sensor games. all features at a reasonable price too

btw, has anyone turned off its motion-sensor ability (is this possible?) and check if the battery lasts longer?