Cellphone Reviews

Ang alam ko, the higher your RAM is, the more speed your mobile phone has. So less prone sa lag in browsing, downloading, etc. Of course, dedepende din yan sa processor na gamit ng unit. But then, the rule of thumb here is the higher your RAM, the better the performance and the higher the price. Hehe!

I've no experience yet with Lazada. Try mo din tingnan yung mga user reviews nila. May mga pangit din kasi silang reviews.

Ram barely affects the speed of your phone. Ram is for temporary caching of data. The only thing it helps with is how many apps and/or tabs you can have open before your phone decides to reload stuff as well as assets stored by more complicated apps like games which can potentially reduce load times for assets that have been previously loaded. It does not reduce "lag" as you call it. Your processor and gpu are still the primary factors for the speed of your phone. The quality of your Rom/storage might also affect initial load times but not much else beyond that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

any comments sa iphone x ,bad comment or which is better IPX or S9 Plus??

I know this is late, however if you are still looking at getting any of the two, it might be best to get the S9 Plus.

However, with the release of the new phones for 2019, there are a lot more choices out there beyond iPhone and the Galaxy S series. It depends on what you want to do with the phone. Certainly the new phones of Huawei, Google Pixel, Oppo and my current favorite Mi/Xiaomi phones. The only thing is how prohibitive you think the price is. Hope that helps. Oh yeah, the IPx of the S9 is higher than that of the iPhone X. Now is an even playing field.

• Like (+1) 1

I just want to insert that a China phone (in concept) is different from a phone that's made in China.

If you've encountered phones back then, those with antennas, dual or triple Sim slots, another brand look-alike, comes with Chinese characters... Those were the China phones. In short, pinilit ilagay sa isang device na may kamukhang model ng ibang brand.

And a phone that's made in China is another thing. It can be an iPhone that's made in China, a Samsung that's made in China... (I specifically used the iPhone and Samsung, because as we all know iPhone was developed in US and Samsung was developed in Korea).

Oh, and there's a Chinese brand for a phone. In which the following comes in, like the Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, (what else?). In which for this case, what can we do if they've been found and first developed in China, and that made them a Chinese smartphone brand?

I think what some consumers are blinded with is the fact on how the manufacturing works for these brands. (Well, can't blame them, they just buy and use the phone, right?). In which big global brands go to China for the massive and low cost production of their devices. Although some are also shifting to other Asian countries, China still has more percentage for the production.

Just that, folks.

Redmi Note 7 by Xiaomi

6.3-inch FHD display with a dot drop notch, Snapdragon 660 SoC, a dual rear camera setup sporting a resolution up to 48 + 5 million pixels with AI. USB C charging and a host of other great things for the price. I was looking for an alternative to my aging, yet reliable Vivo V3 for some gaming of mostly sim-related, heavy graphics games like Madden and World of Warships Blitz. Having been reviewed by several YouTubers and decided to get one. For the price, its bang for the buck overall. Great display and great battery. With an occasional game of two - three hours max during the day, I usually will charge early morning of the next day. No problems with graphics which for me rarely lags (except with internet connection). The only small (not a deal breaker) drawback is that it does not come with earphones. It does have a wonderful staple of the headphone jack. Like I said, not really a deal breaker given the headphones Xiaomi or the Mi Store offers is quite affordable and frankly, is quite nice sounding. Comes with a gel case and the usual accoutrements.

For the price of less than 8k, I think it is a great buy. Fast wireless charging (less than 1.5 hours for me to full), expandable memory, dual-sim and a fast processor with a gpu to help it out. It does more. Oh yeah, the shots on the camera are actually quite good. It's got night mode, the selfie AI does well though it does oversaturate but if you just want to see the person clearly, blur the background, then the selfie and the dual camera set-up offers a lot more.

OS ver Android 9.0 (Pie) MIUI 10 SIM Nano SIM , Dual SIM , Dual Standby CPU Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm)
Octa core CPU Speed 2.2 GHz Storage 32GB , 64GB , 128GB RAM 6GB , 3GB , 4GB External Storage microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) Battery 4000mAh (typ) / 3900mAh (min)
Built-in rechargeable battery
Supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 4 Technology

I just want to insert that a China phone (in concept) is different from a phone that's made in China.

If you've encountered phones back then, those with antennas, dual or triple Sim slots, another brand look-alike, comes with Chinese characters... Those were the China phones. In short, pinilit ilagay sa isang device na may kamukhang model ng ibang brand.

And a phone that's made in China is another thing. It can be an iPhone that's made in China, a Samsung that's made in China... (I specifically used the iPhone and Samsung, because as we all know iPhone was developed in US and Samsung was developed in Korea).

Oh, and there's a Chinese brand for a phone. In which the following comes in, like the Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, (what else?). In which for this case, what can we do if they've been found and first developed in China, and that made them a Chinese smartphone brand?

I think what some consumers are blinded with is the fact on how the manufacturing works for these brands. (Well, can't blame them, they just buy and use the phone, right?). In which big global brands go to China for the massive and low cost production of their devices. Although some are also shifting to other Asian countries, China still has more percentage for the production.

Just that, folks.

Totally agree with sOin2you.

Manufacturing costs are sky-rocketing and with China offering a more affordable labor force (and a large one albeit) it only is sensible for the big brands to go that direction. And yes, when it's made in China, it means that it was assembled there yet the parts and the processes are dictated by the brand. Now China-made then you've got your Chinese brands. Frankly, I am quite amazed at some of the Chinese brands who have, not only developed a following, but have come out with great phones. I am a Chinese brand user currently because it does offer devices at a much lower cost yet with flagship specifications.

One thing buyers should remember when you are thinking of purchasing a Chinese brand, make sure you get the global version of the phone.

Totally agree with sOin2you.

Manufacturing costs are sky-rocketing and with China offering a more affordable labor force (and a large one albeit) it only is sensible for the big brands to go that direction. And yes, when it's made in China, it means that it was assembled there yet the parts and the processes are dictated by the brand. Now China-made then you've got your Chinese brands. Frankly, I am quite amazed at some of the Chinese brands who have, not only developed a following, but have come out with great phones. I am a Chinese brand user currently because it does offer devices at a much lower cost yet with flagship specifications.

One thing buyers should remember when you are thinking of purchasing a Chinese brand, make sure you get the global version of the phone.

One has to be particular with the version. For every country, the version may differ depending on the restrictions in that country.

• 11 months later...

A glucophone is a vibration of quality, taciturn halcyon, melodiousness filler a space. The special processing and the correlation of hemispheres, petals (notes) and resonator gives an damned rolling in it palette of overtones. The deficiency of keen-minded melodic disposition gravity makes any euphony that was played, harmoniously. In extension, the glucophone emits a vast amount of resounding ultrasonic emission, which spiritually and physically charges the space. The cooperative performance will create a single relationship to each the participants of glucophony. Generous glucophones with a diameter of 30 cm, a thickness of brace is 3 mm, bass with a occult large sound. Includes sticks.

I invite you to by my area: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...