Will Y0u Still L0ve Me Even If....

Guest BDC0425

for all you know, mine might be a bit on the weirder side than yours :)

Will you still love me even if I'm such a jealous freak?

All the more because it shows you have feelings for me.

Will you still love me even though I let you bite me only once in a while (I only have so much blood you know ;) )?

we all have our own share of dark pasts :) it's not the past that should matter but what you have become because and what you will be in the future

will you still love me even if i'm Jologs?

yes bacause love is not judgemental, if you want magpapaka "jologs" na rin ako just for you to feel comfortable and so we would look more "bagay". :thumbsupsmiley:

will you still love me even if you know that im a player and you know that future of being me and you is not very sure? :rolleyes:

If you can be Jologs for me then I probably can be a player for you :lol: fair deal I guess. Seriously, I can only tolerate your being a player on a certain level. Once I snap off, it'll be no turning back. I can forget that I love you.

Will you still love me even if I'm so busy and can't be with you all the time?

Edited by kimB3RLy
If you can be Jologs for me then I probably can be a player for you :lol: fair deal I guess

Will you still love me even if I'm so busy and can't be with you all the time?

yes! love is not demanding, and besides i cant promise that ill have enough time either, so i guess its a fair deal? ;)

will you still love me even if im already married and you know that you can only be number 2? :upside:

yes because its part of the game called love.. ill sacrifice my comfort to give you mine.. sacrifice is essential in love.. :hypocritesmiley:

will you still love me even if i cannot make you happy and youll know your life will only be miserable with me? :rolleyes:

yes because its part of the game called love.. ill sacrifice my comfort to give you mine.. sacrifice is essential in love.. :hypocritesmiley:

will you still love me even if i cannot make you happy and youll know your life will only be miserable with me? :rolleyes:

I'm a masochist. I find pleasure in pain, so I guess yes :unsure:

Will you still love me despite of my weirdness

if you makes me happy and complete i dont give a damn if you are mine or not..... sanay na ako sa ganun( may kahati man or totally not mine :cry: )

will you still love me even if im a psp?a slut? a whore? :cry:

Probably not. I'd rather give you and I a chance to to meet other people than be stuck in a relationship that will go nowhere.

Would you still love be if you found out that I am bulimic?

yes. this is a time you need somebody.

would you still love me even if i dont have any feelings for you?

Edited by devlin_acura