• 2 weeks later...
Just wondering... does anybody still drink pineapple juice regularly? When it comes to fruit juices, dalandan, orange or ponkan and calamansi seems more popular. Apart from the juices, green teas are multiplying all over the place. Then there's your regular iced teas, milk, sodas, sports drinks, energy drinks, and of course, water.

Does anyone else like me find it hard to look for pineapple juices lately?

I buy fresh pineapples in Tagaytay and just eat the whole thing. Tastes good and does you good.

Oh yes and my children love it too.

I think it's much healthier than the other powdered juices.

However, nothing beats eating the fresh fruit.

If you want to drink instead of eating, just cut the fresh fruit into piecces and freeze them. Then put it in the blender and enjoy the refreshing pineapple slush. Yummy

• 2 weeks later...

I always upgrade my regular drink to pinapple juice whenever I'm eating in Jollibee or in any fastfood chain na may available, I stay away from sodas that usually goes with value meals...stuck in my mind the benefits of it...fights the big C, full of fibers and nutrients, and specially makes your cum sweet and tasty for the ladies...hehehe :boo:

• 2 weeks later...

I go for the original Del Monte...just with ice...

There are still a lot of hardcore fanatic pineapple drinkers...due mainly to the rising awareness of wellness and fitness...You see, the unadultered pineapple juice (Del Monte is one) has a lot of fibers and nutrients plus it's high on the much important Vitamin C

miss ko na del monte pineapple juice!

yung pineapple juice dito, iba lasa. pweh!

I feel your pain... :-) it really does taste different outside of the Philippines . I make it a point to always buy Dole pineapple juice, and I check the label to see if it's product of the philippines. No match ang made in Thailand o made in Hawaii ...